Which Gaming mouse, you also loved as a productivity mouse

chitranjan

I am looking for a gaming mouse, but I want to buy one which has been liked the most and have been a great mouse, so guys help me out here.

Corsair Sabre

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Logitech makes great mice for productivity mx master  is really nice. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Logitech G600 

set up so many shortcuts for everything to make things faster

g400s master race

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I have a Razer mouse and it's okay, but if you want a kind of balance between gaming and productivity (for keyboards and mice), I think Logitech is a pretty good choice.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Logitech G700s is good. Wish I could use it more often. (I'm forced to use my trackball most of the time because the cat has decided that the mouse mat is a perfect place to sleep)

G700s by Logitech. Really great mouse.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Why does nobody like this? Came out like 1 month ago or something. 

logitech-mx-master.jpg

Logitech G700s is good. Wish I could use it more often. (I'm forced to use my trackball most of the time because the cat has decided that the mouse mat is a perfect place to sleep)

Get two mouse pad one for your cat and one for your mouse and if she still sleep on your mouse pad, that means she loves you so much.

I am looking for a gaming mouse, but I want to buy one which has been liked the most and have been a great mouse, so guys help me out here.

Corsair m65 is a great mouse, I've had mine since december and love it!

Note: Even though its a laser mouse, there isn't really any acceleration with it as long as you turn off "Improve pointer precision" in the windows mouse settings, and the laser sensor also tracks on a ton of surfaces that an optical mouse can't)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Why does nobody like this? Came out like 1 month ago or something. 

logitech-mx-master.jpg

It has some problems like the side buttons are not easy to press and sometimes the other button gets pressed instead of other.

And people can have the same options with their gaming mouse which is good for gaming as well as productivity.

Corsair M65 (RGB or non)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Logitech G600 

set up so many shortcuts for everything to make things faster

I second that. Unfortunalty the razer naga fits my hand better since its a bit smaller, although I preferred the logitech in every other way.

Steelseries Rival master race.

Corsair Sabre

How do you like it? I am also interested in this mouse. I have small hands so I like lower profile mice. Can you give some impressions about feel and comfort?

G602, wireless to keep the desk clean, comfortable profile (imo), macro buttons are handy. One thing lacking is the free scrolling mode for the scroll wheel.