Cheap mouse on amazon (UK)?

c_marriott

I need a mouse that will work for general use and last for a while but needs to be as cheap as possible.

I'm not worried about build quality but just want it to last a while.

Any suggestions?

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

I need a mouse that will work for general use and last for a while but needs to be as cheap as possible.

I'm not worried about build quality but just want it to last a while.

Any suggestions?

My Logitech M500 is a great general purpose mouse and is very cheap. No issues with it after a year except for on an old PC with Windows 8.1. Didn't have the same problem on other PCs with 8.1 and on the same PC with Windows 7 and Ubuntu.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What's the absolute maximum you're willing to spend on the mouse?

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

Gigabyte M6900

What's the absolute maximum you're willing to spend on the mouse?

Like £5 or, really cheap. Its just for a office computer though

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

Hey this is a hard question. How long a time frame are we talking. 1 month, 3 month. ect and also how much are you willing to pay. Also how much are you going to use it.

I used to use this mouse. Still have it and has lasted me 3 years now.

Zalman ZM-M400 Optical Gaming Mouse https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008RK0G1I/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_f01DvbVC9ZT00

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

Hey this is a hard question. How long a time frame are we talking. 1 month, 3 month. ect and also how much are you willing to pay. Also how much are you going to use it.

I can get a more expensive one in a few months so around 3. About £5 is best and it'll only be for work and internet at various points during the day so not a lot

Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone, looking through them all now