WordPress website gives untraceable errors

Jeroen1322

Hi guys!

Long time no posting here! 

A friend of a friend has the following problem and came to me to resolve it. It is with WordPress and i freaking hate WordPress but out of the kindness of my heart i want to help him.

He has a website, that does not use Google Maps. But when he looks in the (browser) console he gets the following errors: post-14387-0-63560800-1433860077_thumb.j

The errors have not effect on the website but he just doesn't want them.. 

I have no clue what is loading (and messing up) the Google Maps API and every plug-in is up to date.

Thanks! :)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Is he relying on the location of the user somewhere?

Not that i or he knows off. 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

He could be using a theme that uses Google Maps, tell him to look through the theme options to see if there's any Google Maps options. Another cause could be a plugin, have him look through those as well.

The theme he's using or one of the plugins has Google maps built in to it somewhere and even though he's not using it the js is being loaded 'in case.'

It's right in the header:

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?v=3.14&sensor=false&ver=4.2.2'></script> 

You'll find it probably in WP-Admin -> Editor -> Header.php

The theme he's using or one of the plugins has Google maps built in to it somewhere and even though he's not using it the js is being loaded 'in case.'

It's right in the header:

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?v=3.14&sensor=false&ver=4.2.2'></script> 

You'll find it probably in WP-Admin -> Editor -> Header.php

I can not find it. The content of header.php is this: 

<?php/** * Genesis Framework. * * WARNING: This file is part of the core Genesis Framework. DO NOT edit this file under any circumstances. * Please do all modifications in the form of a child theme. * * @package Genesis\Templates * @author  StudioPress * @license GPL-2.0+ * @[member=Link]    http://my.studiopress.com/themes/genesis/ */do_action( 'genesis_doctype' );do_action( 'genesis_title' );do_action( 'genesis_meta' );wp_head(); //* we need this for plugins?></head><?php do_shortcode('[mdf_force_searching]') ?><?phpgenesis_markup( array(	'html5'   => '<body %s>',	'xhtml'   => sprintf( '<body class="%s">', implode( ' ', get_body_class() ) ),	'context' => 'body',) );do_action( 'genesis_before' );genesis_markup( array(	'html5'   => '<div %s>',	'xhtml'   => '<div id="wrap">',	'context' => 'site-container',) );do_action( 'genesis_before_header' );do_action( 'genesis_header' );do_action( 'genesis_after_header' );genesis_markup( array(	'html5'   => '<div %s>',	'xhtml'   => '<div id="inner">',	'context' => 'site-inner',) );genesis_structural_wrap( 'site-inner' );

Where could i find it?