Cursed?

Vegetable

I don't know buddy, some weird stuff happened at my place and has been happening. I'm still alive after a few months of noticing it.

That's because no such thing as ghosts or demons exist.

If there truly were such entities you wouldn't be alive now would you?

That's because no such thing as ghosts or demons exist.

If there truly were such entities you wouldn't be alive now would you?

Hey man, if we don't even know how our brain works how can we actually say entities, ghosts or whatever don't exist? No one on this planet can say they do or don't. It's all opinionated right now and probably will be for a long time. I'm just sharing my experiences as a non-religious person.

blackshades on

Hey man, if we don't even know how our brain works how can we actually say entities, ghosts or whatever don't exist? No one on this planet can say they do or don't. It's all opinionated right now and probably will be for a long time. I'm just sharing my experiences as a non-religious person.

Yes, but let's be honest, if an entity that was malicious did exist like that in your house you wouldn't be alive now.

At the very least we can say they aren't malicious in your house. That is, in the case they exist.

Yes, but let's be honest, if an entity that was malicious did exist like that in your house you wouldn't be alive now.

At the very least we can say they aren't malicious in your house. That is, in the case they exist.

Maybe they can't kill? Maybe they can just annoy? Who knows! I'm not saying I have anything or believe in it but I have noticed really odd things that I can't explain. Going to record it tonight because I'm curious as to why my chair keeps spinning itself down.

blackshades on

Yeah it's been shown that those are bullshit and don't actually "say" anything. :mellow:

Maybe they can't kill? Maybe they can just annoy? Who knows! I'm not saying I have anything or believe in it but I have noticed really odd things that I can't explain. Going to record it tonight because I'm curious as to why my chair keeps spinning itself down.

Well, that is a good idea. Just record it. Show it to us too :P

Reminds me of a classmate that couldnt sleep and his stuff in his room moved at night because the the charlie charlie challenge. He now prays every day and has a bible + cross in his room

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Why do I feel this is a troll response to the other thread?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Reminds me of a classmate that couldnt sleep and his stuff in his room moved at night because the the charlie charlie challenge. He now prays every day and has a bible + cross in his room

Give the ghost a titan X, he will leave your classmate alone.

Well, that is a good idea. Just record it. Show it to us too :P

I will, It would be hilarious if I actually saw it spinning in the recording without anyone touching it. There just isn't any other way for it to go down though without being spun.

blackshades on

I will, It would be hilarious if I actually saw it spinning in the recording without anyone touching it. There just isn't any other way for it to go down though without being spun.

Your pets maybe? Didn't you mention having 2 dogs?

How can they move it when he says it is difficult for him though?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

How can they move it when he says it is difficult for him though?

Idk, thought he meant just spin the chair top

You have to spin the chair to the left about 100 times for it to go down all the way, if my dogs did it I would be amazed lol. I'll get a picture of the chair, see if it's down right now after putting it up hours ago. Pulled an all-nighter I guess.

blackshades on

Geeeeet oooouuuut. 

Fuck you, my house bitch, you get out.

You have to spin the chair to the left about 100 times for it to go down all the way, if my dogs did it I would be amazed lol. I'll get a picture of the chair, see if it's down right now after putting it up hours ago. Pulled an all-nighter I guess.

Yeah, just record it and we will see if your chair is doing 360 noscopes . :P

What would suck is if you record it and you see Slenderman or a Skinwalker messing with it....ain't no getting rid of 'em.

Burn your house

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Yeah, just record it and we will see if your chair is doing 360 noscopes . :P

Wow, first time in about 2 weeks its stayed up. I swear all I want is for it to stay up so I don't have to spin it every day. The wooden chair in the chair I was using yesterday since I got sick of spinning the red one up again. Yes both chairs suck... 

y7ncDUa.jpg

kXyM86f.jpg

blackshades on

There's no such thing as ghosts or spirits or demons. It's in your head.

Guys, remember this law: just because you can't prove it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Guys, remember this law: just because you can't prove it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Best leave them to their small mindedness. :P

But we do know how our brains work.

Sure we can't say ghosts and demons don't exist, but we can't say we are 100% sure that Santa doesn't exist either. So I don't think that's a good reason to actually believe in them. I'd rather search for a more plausible explanation that doesn't involve super natural and falsifiable guesses. For example I think it's far more rational to assume the answer to "my dogs started freaking out" was because the owner got scared and the dogs noticed that, instead of believing a ghost scared them.

Besides, if this Doug ghost, ruler of flickering light and quiet hissing noises really was in his house, how come OP never noticed him before?

Explanation: Because it's all in OP's head.

Yep... Just like Santa Claus and the invisible unicorn in my garage. Just because you can't prove them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Sure we can't say ghosts and demons don't exist, but we can't say we are 100% sure that Santa doesn't exist either. So I don't think that's a good reason to actually believe in them.

Yep... Just like Santa Claus and the invisible unicorn in my garage. Just because you can't prove them doesn't mean they don't exist.

We actually have no idea how it works, no idea how we have consciousness or anything really just like we hardly know all the things living on our planet.

blackshades on

Best leave them to their small mindedness. :P

Sure we can't say ghosts and demons don't exist, but we can't say we are 100% sure that Santa doesn't exist either. So I don't think that's a good reason to actually believe in them.

While it may be common sense to believe all the things paranormal are just the product of our imagination, the law still applies.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud