Parts are coming in! Welcome a new member to the PCMR!

TheLeecheck

Looks nice. Love your picture

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

You got a good deal on the CPU, a really good deal. Have fun building. I sure as hell was excited when I first built mine!

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I worry for the build considering the quality of the PSU, even a CX430 may have been a better choice, but nonetheless it looks like a decent build.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I worry for the build considering the quality of the PSU, even a CX430 may have been a better choice, but nonetheless it looks like a decent build.

What is wrong with the PSU? I didn't order it yet so there is still time to change it. Which one would you recommend?

What is wrong with the PSU? I didn't order it yet so there is still time to change it. Which one would you recommend?

Not even Bronze rated.

I would start with the CX430, it's on sale for $20 after rebate.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-power-supply-cx430

What is the importance of a Bronze, Silver, or Gold rating??? I'm a newb (This is my first time sry)

Not even Bronze rated.

Nothing is wrong, he is over worrying.

The only reason to go for anything better would be overclocking.

That PSU 

Not even Bronze rated.

Lol, http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=384

He says it is a good power supply, maybe not as good as the CX430, but it is still acceptable for any budget setup. 

Lol, http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=384

He says it is a good power supply, maybe not as good as the CX430, but it is still acceptable for any budget setup.

Did you just prove my point, or did you make a poor attempt at arguing with me?

The CX430 is better and also $20 cheaper after rebate. Are you suggesting the slightly inferior and more expensive PSU?

I personally would get a cx430 for a lower price and ditch the HDD and grab an SSD (crucial bx100 250GB personally), the speed diferece that you get from and SSD is much better that an HDD.

My personal opinion 

Indeed, the Crucial BX100 is awesome for the price, but I'd personally NEVER get a CX PSU, there are sooooooooo many people who complain about extreme coil-whine on them.

The CX430 is better and also $20 cheaper after rebate. Are you suggesting the slightly inferior and more expensive PSU?

I am not arguing with anybody, OP already has a good power supply. He should not be worried that it will toast his computer. 

Just make sure the power supply is name brand. If you can fit everything you need onto an SSD, do that and then they a hard drive for dat file storage. If not, get a hard drive now, then reinstall your OS on an ssd when you can afford.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

What is the importance of a Bronze, Silver, or Gold rating??? I'm a newb (This is my first time sry)

Bronze, silver, and gold are labels for efficiency.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

I am not arguing with anybody, OP already has a good power supply. He should not be worried that it will toast his computer. 

But the OP doesn't already have it, what's wrong with saving $20 on a better PSU?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Erm.. I don't use rebates. I'm lazy :P