amd livecast (probably amd fury release)

spartaman64

http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/graphics-technology?utm_source=silverpop&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=22797659&utm_term=_img_main_banner_1&utm_content=global-component-channel-update-amd-newera-livestream-june2015%20(1):&spMailingID=22797659&spUserID=ODcwNDgyNTU2MDIS1&spJobID=580732410&spReportId=NTgwNzMyNDEwS0#signup

post-82828-0-72962700-1433801626_thumb.p

It starts on june 16 the same day as E3 at belasco theater los angeles. We waited a long time for this gpu will it live up to the hype? I will certainly be glad when all the rumor mill is over with 3 topics on the r9 300 series cards posted everyday. I dont like how amd delayed this long but hopefully that means they had time to really perfect the product they are releasing.

It's AMD's 10 core Phenom III, on 22NM.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

I'm very intrigued to cover this as most AMD streams are when I'm fully awake and they aren't that difficult to cover.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yes the 16Th of June, will finaly make an end about all those rumors Bullshit.

YESssss

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

As long as the press conference is all about the Fiji Card, and not a big preamble about the history of AMD and innovation, with the last 5 minutes being the unveiling and prices... 

At this point with all the hype, It would be nice for them to do a live demonstration (during the press conference) of games running in 4K with a big ol' fraps counter.  Not gonna happen, but it would be real nice.  :)

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

As long as its all about the Fiji Card, and not a big preamble about the history of AMD and innovation, and the last 5 minutes being the unveiling and prices... 

At this point with all the hype, It would be nice for them to do a live demonstration of games running in 4K with a big ol' fraps counter.  Not gonna happen, but it would be real nice.  :)

this is e3 they have probably tons of new games that are going to be released running on the cards at 4k

this is e3 they have probably tons of new games that are going to be released running on the cards at 4k

I know, I just meant the big press release. You're right, there will probably be lots of demo's on the show floor.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I wonder if reviewers will be guetting the cards this week.

They already have it, I'm sure. Jay even hinted at it in his 980 Ti review. (Well, in the comments)

72+ compute units or go home bro.

The least AMD could do is explain what enhanced Hawaii is. If it's just the 2816-SP variant with no architecture upgrade, I don't think the 390X will sell much at all.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Sweet, a new Jurassic Park movie and a GPU release in one week!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro