Corsair C70 case review

The_Grayham

Overall the case is great, but here and there I find problems that corsair could have easily fixed. The case is very wide in general, this very nice when you water cool or mod your computers but I have just a basic air cooled unit. The extra width makes It a hard case to put under a desk but nice to have on the desk (even though it does take up a ton of space). I put blue LEDs in mine, which don't go well with the case. There are very little areas to mount those lights and also from most angles the light will beam at you (making it annoying). Also the vents for the top fans have light constantly flowing through, same applies for the front panel. I love the case, but there are some things that should and shouldn't be done with it. This has brought me to the conclusion that it is a case with a very targeted customer group.

wrong forum section m8

Technically it's review section, but I think they mean really good long reviews.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

Technically it's review section, but I think they mean really good long reviews.

Nope there's a "Member reviews" section for this stuff? I think reviews in this thread refers to reviews from other more "trusted" sources like tom's hardware and such

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

I have the case too, it is a really nice case. you may want to flesh out the review a bit more though.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc