Tutorial: Watch Vessel Videos On Mobile

You've clicked on this thread because you want to watch Vessel videos on your mobile device, I have a simple trick that works with Chrome on Android. (I haven't tested it on iOS, It may still work)

Please read all the steps! Don't stop reading half way.

Steps:

1. Go to http://vessel.com on your mobile device using Google Chrome. The page will say that you can't watch videos on mobile and tell you to use a desktop.

2. Click on options (3 Dots on top right corner within chrome), then check "Request desktop site" (You're not done yet)

3. Log in and go to the video you would like to watch, just as you would do on a desktop. The video will not load, it will go into a loop and keep trying to load.

4. Uncheck "Request desktop site", The navigation controls and account name will disapear but the video will now load.

Try it!

You can now watch Vessel videos on a mobile device! even though Vessel says "Android support is coming soon".

Enjoy! :D

Dear god thats a terrible hack to have to do.. Vessel needs a kick in the ass TBH.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

To be honest, this is why I don't use Vessel. The fact that people will need a How-to in order to use it on certain devices, or having to ask others to get them a link to a video because they can't find it. 

Just the style of Vessel reminds me of Tumblr, and I don't like that. IMO, they've focused too much on design and have made it hard to navigate quickly because of that. 

To be honest, this is why I don't use Vessel. The fact that people will need a How-to in order to use it on certain devices, or having to ask others to get them a link to a video because they can't find it. 

Just the style of Vessel reminds me of Tumblr, and I don't like that. IMO, they've focused too much on design and have made it hard to navigate quickly because of that. 

Vessel:

For Viewer: Meh.. No.

For Content Creator: AWESOME.

I want a how-to for Vessel like this.

Step 1. Open the Play / App Store

Step 2. Search "Vessel"

Step 3. Install "Vessel"

Step 4. Log in.

Step 5. View Content.

Why is this how-to not like that? Sure as hell should be.

I want a how-to for Vessel like this.

Step 1. Open the Play / App Store

Step 2. Search "Vessel"

Step 3. Install "Vessel"

Step 4. Log in.

Step 5. View Content.

Why is this how-to not like that? Sure as hell should be.

works gr8 for me :P

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

thanks for that. save me having to turn on the pc just to watch a video on vessel

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''