Dreams and nightmares

Misanthrope

Last significant nightmare I had was a few days ago. I was having some sort of discussion with my family for reasons I cannot remember and I remember taking my medicines for back pain but I took all like 5 of them but since I was doing it angrily I drank like 5 times the dosage on each but thought "ah who fucking cares" then a few moments later I felt my heart racing at a ridiculous pace, then I felt dizzy and rather cold, caught a glimpse of my self in the mirror and I was completely white with blue lips, tried to scream for help but only a muffled sound came out and I fell to the ground while I felt as if I was being shocked by a lightning and my vision went white, then I started accepting the notion that I was dying and thought ok I'm sleepy, will it just end or what's next? and then I woke up

Your turn.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I had a dream of Linus stabbing me in the neck with a Titan X and some twist ties.

Your turn :D

ACS Systems - Jason Neal

My "Danger Den" PC: i7-4960x @ 4.5Ghz, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 3x GTX Titan Black, 6x m4 512GB, 64GB Corsair DDR3-2400, Corsair AX1500i

Black Beauty Workstation/LAN PC: i5-4570 @ 3.79 GHz, ASRock Z87E-ITX, XFX Double D R9-280 (Non-X), GSkill 8GB DDR3-2400

Anything but talking about dreams man...

Dreams are too vague. Vague=annoying! >: (

Sorry had to say that. But I do think vague things are annoying.

Well... the most fascinating dream I ever had was buying a pair of pants at a store... yep!

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Ahem may I,

So one night about 6 months back I was on this forums into 1 am or 2 am in the morning and I finally went to sleep but that night I had a dream where Jerry (barnacules nerdgasm) had a hot glue gun and was trying to hug me with a 3d printed hot glue gun tip but they would stretch out and go all over the world and cover the planet and the whole world would be destroyed meanwhile Linus was saying "Phantom glass the best dam screen protectors out there" and my friend was eating the hot glue tips while trying to shove pizza into his xbox and his cat told him to stop.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Best dreams are dreams where you have sex with your crush in it.

I can never get those I try to and I end Up dreaming about eating my finger

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

My best dreams are the ones where I have sex and actually remember the dream (I only remember lucid dreams, most of which I end up dying in)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Anything but talking about dreams man...

Dreams are too vague. Vague=annoying! >: (

Sorry had to say that. But I do think vague things are annoying.

I agree but I went for the "boring conversation for a boring day" theme of sorts. By inflicting more boredom as to somehow raise above it, catch my drift?

-------

Current Rig

-------

My best dreams are the ones where I have sex and actually remember the dream (I only remember lucid dreams, most of which I end up dying in)

When  ever I dye in a dream I get really scared and end up waking up in the hallway outside my room

I agree but I went for the "boring conversation for a boring day" theme of sorts. By inflicting more boredom as to somehow raise above it, catch my drift?

You're only bored because you should be watching Fringe.

When  ever I dye in a dream I get really scared and end up waking up in the hallway outside my room

I just bolt upright in a cold sweat.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You're only bored because you should be watching Fringe.

I just bolt upright in a cold sweat.

I am watching a movie though, Nymphomaniac by Lars Von Trier but it's pacing is well not easy to watch so I check the forums at the same time

-------

Current Rig

-------

I dreamt about being chase by a murderer in my house then I turned around and stabbed him with a pen ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

so a wet dream lol

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Not always unless feeling like having a nofap month.

I still had that even when I did fap a lot. That was when I reached puberty. so like 12 to 13 but never again after that.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

The only time I have woken up from a nightmare-ish dream, is when a big ass spider jumped on me.

Like, damn, I jumped from the bed and I was like run, get to da choppa.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.