Attention Logitech G502 Owners!

Untouchable

Hey everyone! 

Im gonna be getting a new mouse since my G600 is getting old and im not feeling it anymore.

Anyway i want to get the G502 because its a great mouse for gamers all around. at least thats what i heard. Anyway, if you have a G502 could you tell me why I should buy it and if its worth it. 

Thanks guys!

Well, Its a fantastic mouse, That's pretty much why you should buy it lol.

There's enough buttons, tracking is great, feels nice....

Although. If you're only going to play FPS Then I'd recommend this mouse http://finalmouse.com/

Hey everyone! 

Im gonna be getting a new mouse since my G600 is getting old and im not feeling it anymore.

Anyway i want to get the G502 because its a great mouse for gamers all around. at least thats what i heard. Anyway, if you have a G502 could you tell me why I should buy it and if its worth it. 

Thanks guys!

Well I bought it because it is made by Logitech(no problems with them ever. knock on wood) Also Linus did a review on it. Also I love wired mice. I bought a 700s and was not satisfied because it was wireless but had a thick wired cord. I bought it before the g502 was out.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I think you should also consider the G602. I know a wireless mouse is akin to heresy on this forum but it's a damn good mouse. The batteries on mine (Duracell MN 1500 AA) lasted months and I don't even turn the thing off when I sleep. 

It's a good all around mouse for gaming, except I find it to be less than ideal in FPS games. Due to me mainly playing CSGO I switched from it to the Deathadder. 

It's a good all around mouse for gaming, except I find it to be less than ideal in FPS games. Due to me mainly playing CSGO I switched from it to the Deathadder. 

See, the only game that i play a lot is CS:GO. So should i switch to a Zowie or Deathadder and sacrifice the thumb wrest and comfort of the G502?

its really confortable for a relaxed claw gripp, the buttons are all easily reachable, the software is super easy and the cable is braded(?) so its robust.

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

- snip -

Thank you but ive probably seen the video about 10 times now. I want actual user feedback.

such a great mouse i cant even tell you how fantastic it is. the accuracy and the sensor of this thing is by far the best i have ever experienced.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Thank you but ive probably seen the video about 10 times now. I want actual user feedback.

Well I have the G402 and it is just such a well built mouse for such a great price.

U should buy it becauze it has best mouse sensor on the market and one of the best switches that are tested to last for about 20m clicks.

Weight adjustable,ergonomic, great for large hand with claw grip. The mouse has pretty long main buttons but the back is not made for palm grip (look at pics of it from the side).

I boutght it for all the reasons above plus the colour scheme (love the thumb rest !), rubber sides and it was on sale for like half price :D

Very happy owner :)

Not all games support every single button on the mouse which can be dissapointing at times (cs:go only supports main buttons, mousewheel and two on the thumb side of the mouse).

PS. Free scrolling wheel is fun.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Unfortunately it is not downwards adjustable. :>

I play with low sensitivity (ingame) at 1600-1800dpi (mouse setting via lg software) and i have no problem with the weight of the mouse (all weights taken out).

I do lift mouse a lot if FPS games.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

its amazing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

See, the only game that i play a lot is CS:GO. So should i switch to a Zowie or Deathadder and sacrifice the thumb wrest and comfort of the G502?

I defo don't regret switching to Deathadder even though G502 was a great mouse. 

I bought the G600 at launch and it immediately became my main device - back then I was more into MMOs and the extra thumb grid buttons were very useful.

Later last year I took a risk and tried the G502 because although I am used to the 600, it's not the most ergonomic device around - again due to the thumb grid. The weight of both are perfectly usable to me, in fact I prefer the solid feel of slightly heavier mice.

One of the most notable things about my actual use of the two is the fact that anytime I've gone back to the G600 (mainly used on my laptop nowadays) I get mashed in 1v1s on fps type games until I've readjusted to the sensor. Conversely going back to the G502 after a week of using the 600 sees an immediate improvement - there's no adjustment period necessary. I've had to do this a few times as I've gone about my desktop build.

Tldr - in a daily use scenario the G502 is more accurate (gaming) and comfortable for me. The free wheel mode is something I use often, and is very easy to turn on/off. I like both mice and would love to see a wired update to the G600 with a sensor like the Pixart 3366, and perhaps a more suitable thumb rest arrangement of the grid buttons.