Who is getting a Noctua LTT Edition?

yes that is a good idea. we could get a list of who wants them and how many and do a bulk shipment then send them out to the correct place once they get here. :)

This is called a group buy. To my knowledge they are not allowed on this forum. Just thought id just give you that heads up.

If they weren't expensive, came in PWM variants, as well as 140mm and 120mm variants... I sure as fuck would.

Well it's everything minus well expensive.

As much as these go against my colour scheme, I think I will grab one or two just for the fact I want to own them.

Ill probably grab two just to frame and put on my wall.

$36 For a Fan is a LOT for most people, I'd love to, but seriously can't afford these.  :unsure:

And now, we wait!

Stupid amount of money, but worth!

pfogNxb.png

£141! thats massive! whoa, I don't think I'm buying Noctua NF-F12 LTT fans any time soon.

Sorry Linus!

My old X58 from 2008 with 24GB DDR3, a 980X cooled by a Nepton 140XL, and an EVGA 980Ti Hybrid, all stuffed into a Level10, is nearing its end as my primary gaming rig. I'm slowly saving up parts for a SkylakeE build based in a 900D. While I'm really happy with Noctuas in all my current non-windowed systems, this time I want to build a proper showcase system again like I used to 10+ years ago. Dual loop water cooling and all. Beige and brown didn't really work for me and I had settled for Corsair SP's. When these came up during the WAN show I couldn't order them fast enough, they are exactly what I've been wanting! Really happy about the included monochrome fan cover as well. If there is a second run I might have to get another 8 for push/pull on the two 480 radiators I want.

Ordered from NCIX as total cost was about the same to Norway from any of the resellers, and it seemed like the most fitting place to get something Linusrelated :3

post-261264-0-53721200-1446383313.jpg

What the hell is up with Overclockers' shipping prices! I have to pay £23.93 to get 1 NF-F12 PWM shipped to Denmark! That's even more than the price of the fan itself!

In comparison, Amazon wants £5.79 in shipping for the normal version of the fan. That is less than 1/4 of what Overclockers want. Outrageous!

I really want one of these fans, but paying double the price for a fan, that is already quite expensive, is just too much  :(

What the hell is up with Overclockers' shipping prices! I have to pay £23.93 to get 1 NF-F12 PWM shipped to Denmark! That's even more than the price of the fan itself!

In comparison, Amazon wants £5.79 in shipping for the normal version of the fan. That is less than 1/4 of what Overclockers want. Outrageous!

I really want one of these fans, but paying double the price for a fan, that is already quite expensive, is just too much :(

Possibly look at getting them from NCIX or Performance PCs

Possibly look at getting them from NCIS or Performance PCs

Unfortunately that would be even more expensive as i would have to pay import charges.

The total price would end up being:

Item + Shipping + 25% + $23

Sometimes i hate living in Europe  <_<

And now, we wait!

Stupid amount of money, but worth!

pfogNxb.png

Well sir I have problems of my own here lol...(174 Euros)

51db2020b184b09240d30f00f738f79e.png

My old X58 from 2008 with 24GB DDR3, a 980X cooled by a Nepton 140XL, and an EVGA 980Ti Hybrid, all stuffed into a Level10, is nearing its end as my primary gaming rig. I'm slowly saving up parts for a SkylakeE build based in a 900D. While I'm really happy with Noctuas in all my current non-windowed systems, this time I want to build a proper showcase system again like I used to 10+ years ago. Dual loop water cooling and all. Beige and brown didn't really work for me and I had settled for Corsair SP's. When these came up during the WAN show I couldn't order them fast enough, they are exactly what I've been wanting! Really happy about the included monochrome fan cover as well. If there is a second run I might have to get another 8 for push/pull on the two 480 radiators I want.

Ordered from NCIX as total cost was about the same to Norway from any of the resellers, and it seemed like the most fitting place to get something Linusrelated :3

Bro $405????

LOL

Do you really need that many?

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

i think these fans are similar in price to skylake cpu's. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Bro $405????

LOL

Do you really need that many?

2x480 and a 240 radiator, plus exhaust. Truth is I might have to do push/pull, but hopefully I'll be able to run thin radiators sufficiently cold and quiet with just push... CPU/motherboard on a 480, SLI or DX12 hybrid setup plus a third independent gpu on the rest. I haven't been active in PC building for a long time, so I don't have a preexisting stock of decent fans to start with.

And thanks to the weak Canadian dollar, $405 would be almost exactly equal to what 10 NF-F12's would cost me here in Norway anyway. I'll have to pay 25% value added tax when they get here, but I still think that's ok for limited edition fans that also let me support LMG a little :)

That, and when I'm planning on 128GB ram (Star Citizen on RAMdisk!) and an Extreme Edition cpu anyway it's really not that big of a deal. ...ok it's a little crazy anyway >_<

But to everyone looking at paying more for shipping than a single fan, that kinda sucks :/

Hopefully these stay in stock for a few months, the next couple months in gaming are going to kick my wallet's ass.

I've ordered one of each size. I'm so glad they had an Australian supplier lined up, respecting the large Aussie LTT audience. Like others, I hope stock lasts a little longer so I can purchase one or two more (when funds come my way). The LTT stickers are neat and I assume can be used as case badges. 

edit: oh yeah, its also a bit strange to be pre-ordering a case fan

This is only a test

Where do I buy them if I live in Spain? Overclockers UK doesn't ship to Spain. :S

They ship world wide, which also includes Spain :)

Nope, I tried shipping to a town near Barcelona and none of the three payment methods (PayPal, CC, Amazon) let me continue.

Shipping not available for your options

If you are unable to continue please re-select your payment method above

Noctua fans are the equivalent of Kanye's T-Shirts/Hoodies in terms of clothing...

Screen-Shot-2013-07-17-at-9.01.09-AM1.pn

what now?

The funny thing is that at ncix they are about 10$ less than the standard nf-f12

The funny thing is that at ncix they are about 10$ less than the standard nf-f12

odd.. got some links?

Of course I'm gonna get it! A case badge with the branding from my favorite YouTube channel, a super high quality fan with the branding from my favorite YouTube channel, and I'm in the market for a new fan. Why not?