Adobe Dreamweaver or Muse to Create Website?

Which one do you prefer?

So I can give suggestion to my friends.

Edit: I have school project and the requirement is either Muse or Dreamweaver.

Edited by DimasRMDO

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Muse is more for people who have no idea how to create websites and is typically limited to things (Like you can't have a forum like on here or even a blog or a newsforum). Its more for like a personal website. 

I haven't used dreamweaver, but I assume its the opposite of muse. 

I last used Notepad++... (with Laravel 5 Framework)

Screw WYSIWYG...

Muse is more for people who have no idea how to create websites and is typically limited to things (Like you can't have a forum like on here). Its more for like a personal website. 

I haven't used dreamweaver, but I assume its the opposite of muse. 

Ooh it's the complete opposite, you do coding, coding and coding.

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Option 4: neither.

Have used Dreamweaver a bit more than Muse, but don't like either one.

Would rather code it myself inside Notepad++

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

@DimasRMDO

They can get started with either, just to get an idea on how a page is constructed and how HTML, CSS, and JS work...

I suggest they get XAMPP with Wordpress (or similar) and experiment a bit...

Once they get more confident with stuff, have them dive into the world of hard-coding and frameworks...

Option 4: neither.

Have used Dreamweaver a bit more than Muse, but don't like either one.

Would rather code it myself inside Notepad++

I have school project and the requirement is either Muse or Dreamweaver. Yeah Notepad++ is another choice though....

My friends keep asking me...

"Dreamweaver or Muse?"

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

I have school project and the requirement is either Muse or Dreamweaver. Yeah Notepad++ is another choice though....

My friends keep asking me...

"Dreamweaver or Muse?"

Well, I liked Dreamweaver more than Muse, but that's really only because you can code directly in Dreamweaver too.

But I very much feel like Notepad++ is a better environment for coding only, so I don't use DW anymore. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Notepad++ is all you need. WYSIWYG editors tend to generate a lot of unnecessary junk code.

The problem is, the requirement is either Muse or Dreamweaver....

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

The problem is, the requirement is either Muse or Dreamweaver....

That's unfortunate and very unprofessional on part of your teacher (or the person in charge).

But in this case I would go probably with DW, because it has a better code editor and you don't have to use the WYSIWYG part.

@DimasRMDO TRY Dreamweaver if u know Coding of HTML .....Create and publish dynamic websites for desktop and mobile devices that meet the latest web standards — without writing code.

muse.adobe.com/

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2