Good keyboard and mouse for £30?

Blueprint

Looking at getting a new keyboard and mouse (not mechanical - too expensive). Any suggestions? I was looking at this one -> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-Storm-Devastator-Full-Size/dp/B00CUBQH3G/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1433581695&sr=8-16&keywords=keyboard+and+mouse

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

That's pretty much as good as it's gonna get for your price range.

I'd recommend getting a better mouse sooner than later though, especially if you play a lot of FPS games.

That's pretty much as good as it's gonna get for your price range.

I'd recommend getting a better mouse sooner than later though, especially if you play a lot of FPS games.

Is this a pretty cheap/poorly made mechanical keyboard? - http://www.amazon.co.uk/i-Rocks-Series-Reinforced-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B00DSI1RF8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

It says "mechanical feel" so its not a real mechanical KB. I recommend getting that combo you gave and sooner or later replacing your mouse

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

It says "mechanical feel" so its not a real mechanical KB. I recommend getting that combo you gave and sooner or later replacing your mouse

Ahh yeah I just saw that, ok. Do you mean a new mouse that isn't the one in the combo? This is my current mouse - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-B100-Optical-Mouse-Black/dp/B00AZKNPZC/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1433582436&sr=1-1&keywords=mouse  do you think it will be better than this?

Ahh yeah I just saw that, ok. Do you mean a new mouse that isn't the one in the combo? This is my current mouse - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-B100-Optical-Mouse-Black/dp/B00AZKNPZC/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1433582436&sr=1-1&keywords=mouse  do you think it will be better than this?

I dont' have experience with either but I think the one in the combo will be better for gaming since it has 2 side buttons (something I use all the time on my g502)

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Terrible.

Don't bother with mechanical keyboards, they are a rip off. Unless you can find one with Cherry switches from a reputable brand for under $70. Then, if you already have a decent mouse, go ahead ^_^

Get the Cooler Master combo, it is a wonderful keyboard and mouse! I can't imagine playing without and it is far more comfortable to type on then shitty generic keyboards. I had that mouse, and I can tell  you the CM combo mouse will be a huge improvement. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Get the Cooler Master combo, it is a wonderful keyboard and mouse! I can't imagine playing without and it is far more comfortable to type on then shitty generic keyboards. I had that mouse, and I can tell  you the CM combo mouse will be a huge improvement. :)

Thanks for the advice :) Just ordered it :D

i have a cobra e-blue "pro" gaming set thats not to expensive and its quite good, you get a headset a keyboard and a mouse thats not that bad, i think its about $60 or something, cant remember

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Thanks for the advice :) Just ordered it :D

You're welcome!  I hope you love it. :)

*if your mouse LEDs stay on after shutting down alter your BIOS to turn off the options to wake up computer by USB. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |