Corsair - Shots fired

there are plenty of better alternatives (not Cosair) with better quality.

FTFY

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

>Implying Corsair's keyboards are any better

Fight me

They are better. The lighting is slightly inferior to Razer's, but the keyboard overall is superior.

Sauce: I own a K65 RGB and a Blackwidow Chroma.

They are better. The lighting is slightly inferior to Razer's, but the keyboard overall is superior.

Sauce: I own a K65 RGB and a Blackwidow Chroma.

They're about the same in my eyes.

Both are overpriced.

Both have crappy keycaps

Both have non-standard bottom rows so you can't change said crappy keycaps.

The only thing that pulls corsair ahead is that their overall build quality seems to be better.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Both are overpriced.

Both have crappy keycaps

The only thing that pulls corsair ahead is that their overall build quality seems to be better.

Corsair's are priced fine. I haven't used any keycaps other than what comes with the keyboards I buy, but they feel fine.

I don't see what the issue is.

I'm not defending Corsair, just saying what it is. If anything I'm not a huge fan of the company.

There are quite a few people I see with like 50 posts who make high quality posts in this section. It should have a word minimumv perhaps? Mods will most likely handle it anyway.

Thanks for saying this.  Many of us do much more reading than speaking, and when the lurkers do post, quality usually matters more than quantity.

I practice and study Buddhism, admire art, love cats, build computers and enjoy civil debate.

Both are overpriced.

Both have crappy keycaps

Based on pretty much everything I've heard about Razer's CS the last couple years I'd say Corsair is miles better in that part.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=214&order=desc

Zomg look at all these threads about people having issues with their Corsair keyboard! It must mean their keyboards suck!

People only really go to the forums on a manufacturer's website because they're having problems that they want fixed - not to chat and hang out. Therefore, using such a thread as evidence of your own product's superiority seems questionable...

Eh. I going after your competitors in such a way is childish, in my opinion.

Instead of talking trash about someone else's product, they should just let the products themselves do the talk.

IDK, this might be a reason why I am really starting to dislike Corsair as of late.

it's ok, at least we don't have any major manufacturers that develop....idk something major like a GPU....talk smack or anything :rolleyes:

---

what I find hilarious is that nobody bothers to actually PROVE that the Razer/Kailh switches are less reliable

not a single soul bothers to try and find real facts or numbers. just inherent "naw man, Cherry is da best yo"

if you read nothing but forum posts about malfunctioning hardware, you would believe EVERYTHING has terrible QC

and seriously - warranties are there for a reason. if a company was seriously losing so much money on warranty coverage, they would fix it. so many idiots who go to forums first don't even remember what a warranty is

Sorry =(

no worries, thanks for fixing it ;)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Well looking at alternatives for my ram (like g.skill) was only 20$ cheaper...

Are you talking about DDR3 or DDR4?

Dominator Platinum is very overpriced here for DDR4

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

And you get what you pay for 

@Ruby Follow your own topic to get notifications xD 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Are you talking about DDR3 or DDR4?

Dominator Platinum is very overpriced here for DDR4

DDR3.

Ofcoure DDR4 is overpriced right now, there is not alot of people selling it...

Razer is nothing but cheap overpriced plastic that will break in less than a year corsair is durable my mouse is abs plastic with aluminum chassis not going to break anytime soon...just my opinion and yes I have owned a razor product before.

I have an older black widow with cherry blues and it's good,but I would avoid their new stuff. 

laughing at people who buy gaming keyboards for more than 70$ in general, especially the ones who get a 100$ keyboard but a 20$ mouse

Hahaha call me childish but I like this sort of poking with a stick by the big companies.

Makes me happy to see we all remain a little childish in our hearts.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Razer's quality hasn't been good for a while now. I've had so many problems with my recent Razer purchases that I've switched away from them entirely.

Project Refresh - [900D x 780 Ti SLI x Watercooled]

Build Log