[poll] making Ethernet cables

jameshumphries47

So guys today i made my first ever Ethernet cables? do you guys want a step by step tutorial on how to do it? very very basic! 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

wouldnt be much of a guide...super easy. 

I already know how to but it would be really useful for the guys that getting into networking etc 

yes i know... hence why i did a poll!

wouldnt be much of a guide...super easy. 

it is super easy, i thought it would be harder.

I already know how to but it would be really useful for the guys that getting into networking etc 

thats what i thought

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

your guide would be a single picture that is searchable on google 

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"

yes i know... hence why i did a poll!

There is really no need for a guide. But most people will click yes because it does not affect them in any way so why deny you. A poll is completely useless in this type of situation.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

There is really no need for a guide. But most people will click yes because it does not affect them in any way so why deny you. A poll is completely useless in this type of situation.

i wont bother doing one. thank you all who voted/commented :D have a good day

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

your guide would be a single picture that is searchable on google 

For someone who has never made an ethernet cable before, a single picture "google search" might not be enough for them.

Putting a guide here is not a bad idea at all, as long as it's thorough and easy to understand. i don't know why any of you would straight up say "no".

I've been making ethernet cables for years, so I myself am fairly fluent in their creation, but for a newb, it could be quite useful.

@jameshumphries47 if you would like to make a guide, then go for it! It's entirely up to you. Many of us already know how. Some of us will search google and figure it out ourselves. And some will find your guide helpful (assuming it's a good guide lol).

If you do decide to make one, just make sure it's easy to understand, but comprehensive in every step.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

For someone who has never made an ethernet cable before, a single picture "google search" might not be enough for them.

Putting a guide here is not a bad idea at all, as long as it's thorough and easy to understand. i don't know why any of you would straight up say "no".

I've been making ethernet cables for years, so I myself am fairly fluent in their creation, but for a newb, it could be quite useful.

@jameshumphries47 if you would like to make a guide, then go for it! It's entirely up to you. Many of us already know how. Some of us will search google and figure it out ourselves. And some will find your guide helpful (assuming it's a good guide lol).

If you do decide to make one, just make sure it's easy to understand, but comprehensive in every step.

Listen, personally if it was me I'd already have made and posted it. but you asked us for our opinion. If it's something YOU feel passionately enough about to share, then if we dont like it nothing is forcing us to watch it and im sure there is a no loss situation .... lol... get at it.

but none the less i stand by opinion that no, its something that can be resolved with a simple *GIF (lol) searched on google. 

but thats just an opinion. its a free forum.

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"