Battlefield 4 minimum specs leaked

IamNewie

Hope 770 can kill this game

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Because EA and Valve are on bad terms. It started way back when EA wanted to buy Valve and Gabe refused. Then later there was a major disagreement over the Steam TOS. EA wanted the ability to sell a game on Steam and then later sell the DLC for that game in a manner which bypasses Steam altogether. This was against Steam TOS because it would allow developers to sell games very cheaply or for free on steam just to take advantage of their server infrastructure and wide reach; and then compensate by charging everything from the client directly for DLC which means Steam gets nothing. But from EAs point of view they have no reason to want to profit-share with Valve....

Thanks for the history lesson dude, but I already know the story. My question was rhetorical.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Uplay is horrible with MP FAR CRY 3..I will be playing on Origin . hope my computer crushes it like it does BF3..:)

So...BF3 graphics basically?

>.>

with optimizations to the game engine

with optimizations to the game engine

So BF3 graphics that will give me more FPS? Sounds good to me...although I still would have liked a more demanding game.

COMIC SANS

i feel like imma regret not getting amd cpu with this game but we will see

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Hopefully they get rid of the damn sun glares...That annoys the hell out of me the most in BF3.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Am still comfortable spec wise

I got 2 GTX 570s I'm good to go :D

I am at a single 560ti and I'm still good to go hahaah

yay i can play it :P

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Who cares that gameplay video they released looked technically better than anything in BF3.

Yeah it did and that looked good but if they can do that with the same "reccomended settings why not amp it up at least a generation more and give us an extra 10-15% more on top of the improvement already visible.

Im pretty much set except of the GPU...

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

I am at a single 560ti and I'm still good to go hahaah

yeah, but my setup is still better, lol

I'm building a system right now. My CURRENT setup is an E2200 with a GT610. I could run it with MAX!! 

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Most of the time the recommended specs are wildly under what you really need to play the game. I wish game developers would put more realistic specs on the documentation, these are the same specs as Crysis 3 has!

No, you can play the game with those specs. Probably on medium.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I'm building a system right now. My CURRENT setup is an E2200 with a GT610. I could run it with MAX!! 

At what resolution? 192x108?

144Hz goodness

At what resolution? 192x108?

How can people still be dragging a core2duo to 2013?

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

How can people still be dragging a core2duo to 2013?

One Word. Poor.