Can someone help me?

Fame, does not reflect quality, I will admit no one I know has had an outstanding experance with powercolor but statistically they are better.  

yeah u r right but as the geek say always choose that brand which :

1. support i good in ur location (near by me no support center of powercolor)

2. the doesn't even have 24x7 live chat

3. msi is a well know company since 1986 i know this company very well so definately i will suggest him what i have tested i just can't say about anything i haven't even see

ok sorry Philosophy and PcBeginner101  :unsure: :unsure: guys i apoplogize for what i have said about the brand " power color "

i did some more research and i found out that the company has improved a lot

see this for powercolor experience by others :

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=389364

but still but still it cant beat msi

if PcBeginner101 just spend a little more u can get a better gpu " msi's gpu "

but if ur budget is stuck here then go head get that powercolor gpu

and if u can spend a little more go ahead for msi

but by the nvidia is also not bad go ahead and search some of its gpu too may be u can a more better one for lower price

That is correct.

Okay sorry for a late reply. So amd is way to go if your look to edit, multitask, and render videos right? since it has way more cores. So if you wanted to do games on the other hand Intel would be the choice because they focus on powerful cores but have little amount which is okay because games rarely use a lot

Okay sorry for a late reply. So amd is way to go if your look to edit, multitask, and render videos right? since it has way more cores. So if you wanted to do games on the other hand Intel would be the choice because they focus on powerful cores but have little amount which is okay because games rarely use a lot

No.  It is a low budget option.  The Xeon E3 1230-V3($240) will outperform the FX 8XXX CPU at almost everything.

No.  It is a low budget option.  The Xeon E3 1230-V3($240) will outperform the FX 8XXX CPU at almost everything.

So lets look at the risks here or cons. So the fx 8xxx will have many cores which is good for many things but this will bottle kneck my overkill gpu by idk a little or a lot?

But if i get the intel cpu it will have little cores but only be good for games not multitasking, How badly will the fx 8xxx bottlekneck r9 290?

So lets look at the risks here or cons. So the fx 8xxx will have many cores which is good for many things but this will bottle kneck my overkill gpu by idk a little or a lot?

But if i get the intel cpu it will have little cores but only be good for games not multitasking, How badly will the fx 8xxx bottlekneck r9 290?

Bottlenecks will only happen is some cases, like when the game needs a fast CPU.  Every game is different.

With the Intel, you take that "bottleneck" out of the equation.  So the better your GPU is, the better your game will run.

i5's are great for multitasking.  You get 4 cores.  Most games only use one.  Windows uses one.  You have 2 free cores! 

Are you playing games most of the time, or are you editting videos most of the time.  The difference is not that big in relative terms.  If you edit one video a month, why would you sacrifice your gaming experience for minutes.

Bottlenecks will only happen is some cases, like when the game needs a fast CPU.  Every game is different.

With the Intel, you take that "bottleneck" out of the equation.  So the better your GPU is, the better your game will run.

i5's are great for multitasking.  You get 4 cores.  Most games only use one.  Windows uses one.  You have 2 free cores! 

Are you playing games most of the time, or are you editting videos most of the time.  The difference is not that big in relative terms.  If you edit one video a month, why would you sacrifice your gaming experience for minutes.                             

Very true, Okay what about this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8KNTxr   

Now i know its a little bit over the budget but its fine

Very true, Okay what about this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8KNTxr   

Now i know its a little bit over the budget but its fine

That case is not that good for airflow.  You are going to be building up a a lot of heat in there...

$699

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($176.98 @ NCIX US)

Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($64.89 @ OutletPC)

Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($47.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.75 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video Card  ($255.91 @ Newegg)

Case: Thermaltake Versa H21 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($32.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Newegg)

Case Fan: NZXT FN-120RB 47.3 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($5.99 @ Directron)  <<Front intake

Case Fan: NZXT FN-120RB 47.3 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($5.99 @ Directron)  <<Front intake

Total: $679.48

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-04 06:28 EDT-0400

That case is not that good for airflow. You are going to be building up a a lot of heat in there...

$699

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($176.98 @ NCIX US)

Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($64.89 @ OutletPC)

Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($47.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($48.75 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video Card ($255.91 @ Newegg)

Case: Thermaltake Versa H21 ATX Mid Tower Case ($32.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($39.99 @ Newegg)

Case Fan: NZXT FN-120RB 47.3 CFM 120mm Fan ($5.99 @ Directron) <<Front intake

Case Fan: NZXT FN-120RB 47.3 CFM 120mm Fan ($5.99 @ Directron) <<Front intake

Total: $679.48

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-04 06:28 EDT-0400

Wait is it true that new games are going to use a lot more cores? Because if thats true i rather get the amd 8 core chip and then save up for the I7

What do you think?

Wait is it true that new games are going to use a lot more cores? Because if thats true i rather get the amd 8 core chip and then save up for the I7

What do you think?

Hopefully that is true... nobody really knows.  99% of games use a single core, so I would not plan for something that you can't predict... eventually games will use more cores.  Today is not that day.  Only a small number of games use multiple cores, and they do not use more than two... I think.

Hopefully that is true... nobody really knows.  99% of games use a single core, so I would not plan for something that you can't predict... eventually games will use more cores.  Today is not that day.  Only a small number of games use multiple cores, and they do not use more than two... I think.

So what should i do, Prepare for the future games with the fx 8 core or stay with only 4 cores and will have to upgrade soon because of newer games?

Because newer games are starting to take advantage of more cores

So what should i do, Prepare for the future games with the fx 8 core or stay with only 4 cores and will have to upgrade soon because of newer games?

Because newer games are starting to take advantage of more cores

Like I said, the i5 has 3 available cores for any game. 

You can't prepare for future games with a FX CPU, they are so freakin' slow compared to an Intel.

Like I said, the i5 has 3 available cores for any game. 

You can't prepare for future games with a FX CPU, they are so freakin' slow compared to an Intel.

Okay man thanks for the all help and spending time to help me!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks man

I may have more questions, but this is all for now.