Can someone help me?

It is a bad gaming CPU.  In your defense, you might not notice it in many, many single player games.  As soon as the CPU needs do do some "real work", the FX CPUs will cost you lots of FPS.

But you are on a low budget, so what to do...  look at a GPU downgrade... i5 + R9 280X.

I will be playing games like bf and cs:go, Minecraft, etc. But i do think i will try hardcore games, So should i just switch to a intel cpu? would that do good with the gpu? And i am at budget of at max 645$ Or should i just downgrade the gpu

So what would reduce it? What in the cpu reduces it? ghz or cores? and i really want that cpu . I dont know what to do anymore.

You want good performance per core and per clock. this AMD CPU has a poor Performance per clock and core, but lots of em. Were a hyper-threaded I3 has a awesome performance per clock and per core (On par with an i5). So an i3 has better performance to a 6300. 

$640

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($173.95 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-GAMING 3 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($39.98 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($47.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($42.50 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($189.99 @ Newegg)  <<Nice looking GPU
Case: Thermaltake Versa H21 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($32.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
Wireless Network Adapter: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($29.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case Fan: Silverstone AP122 42.6 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($5.99 @ Directron)  <<Front Intake
Case Fan: Silverstone AP122 42.6 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($5.99 @ Directron)  <<Front Intake
Total: $599.36
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-03 02:24 EDT-0400

$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

$640

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($173.95 @ SuperBiiz)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-GAMING 3 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($39.98 @ OutletPC)

Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($47.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($42.50 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($189.99 @ Newegg)  <<Nice looking GPU

Case: Thermaltake Versa H21 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($32.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ NCIX US)

Wireless Network Adapter: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($29.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Total: $599.36

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-03 02:24 EDT-0400

$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

So what can this build do in terms of gaming? And i also want to try recording me playing games and i also want to edit those videos, Would this be good for that?

So what can this build do in terms of gaming?

Runs games.

And i also want to try recording me playing games and i also want to edit those videos, Would this be good for that?

Yes.

Runs games.

Yes.

Runs games.

Yes.

I mean what should i expect from gaming, Like how much fps and what settings i can handle on modern games

Okay, What if i wanted to keep the sapphire 290, What would be a good cpu for it

Intel is better with 99.99% of game that currently exist.  If you want the 290, save more money.

Intel is better with 99.99% of game that currently exist.  If you want the 290, save more money.

Its just that i feel like the 280x is not getting enough fps. I dont know what to do anymore, Building a gaming pc is much harder than i expected.

Its just that i feel like the 280x is not getting fps. I dont know what to do anymore, Building a gaming pc is much harder than i expected.

In a $650 PC?  That R9 280X is an awesome card.  You will have a very enjoyable experience playing at 1080p.

In a $650 PC?  That R9 280X is an awesome card.  You will have a very enjoyable experience playing at 1080p.

Even on modern games? Because the benchmarks are 2 year old games.

Even on modern games? Because the benchmarks are 3 year old games.

I have a R9 280.  I play Dying Light at minimum 42-45 fps in the city, with only a few settings (AAx2, indoor shadows off, probably foliage and a few more minor things) changed.  Maxed textures, 1080p.

Is that new enough?  I don't have GTAV, to tell you about, but I would find a way to make that playable and enjoyable as well.

I have a R9 280.  I play Dying Light at minimum 42-45 fps in the city, with only a few settings (AAx2, indoor shadows off, probably foliage and a few more minor things) changed.  Maxed textures, 1080p.

Is that new enough?  I don't have GTAV, to tell you about, but I would find a way to make that playable and enjoyable as well.

I still have many other questions. Do you have time for more questions?

I still have many other questions. Do you have time for more questions?

Bring 'em on... I will help where I can.

honestly the fx6300 wont be a bottleneck, ok compared to a way more expensive but more efficiant intel cpu it dosent stack up but i can happily say my fx6300 pair with a gtx 960 has no issue most games on very high or ultra 60fps, amd is good for a first build as you dont want to jump straight in a sink 2k into a pc and the find pc gaming is not to your likeing. honestly dont get bullied by people in to buying intel its not worth it for a first time build if your testing the water, admittedly the fx cpus were a let down compaired to the previous gen of phenom ii i got to say my phenom ii x4 955 in bedroom rig keeps up with a fx6300 i only lose about 3k on catzilla and the phenom is sat in a board using 6 gb of ddr2 and i can happily back my claim up when new psu arrives (had a melty cable acident from cheap ass cpu power adapter). for future yes go intel but wait till you have some serious money get the best you can for now and worry later and get to know pc's first

honestly the fx6300 wont be a bottleneck, ok compared to a way more expensive but more efficiant intel cpu it dosent stack up but i can happily say my fx6300 pair with a gtx 960 has no issue most games on very high or ultra 60fps, amd is good for a first build as you dont want to jump straight in a sink 2k into a pc and the find pc gaming is not to your likeing. honestly dont get bullied by people in to buying intel its not worth it for a first time build if your testing the water, admittedly the fx cpus were a let down compaired to the previous gen of phenom ii i got to say my phenom ii x4 955 in bedroom rig keeps up with a fx6300 i only lose about 3k on catzilla and the phenom is sat in a board using 6 gb of ddr2 and i can happily back my claim up when new psu arrives (had a melty cable acident from cheap ass cpu power adapter). for future yes go intel but wait till you have some serious money get the best you can for now and worry later and get to know pc's first

I still have a Phenom II X6 running in an active PC I use.  They were decent at the time, but not anymore.  The FX line is not much better.  I had my Phenom OC'd by and extra 1 GHz and it was okay.  My friends with i7 920s would still get much more stable FPS in the online shooter we played... steadily.

Running Minecraft will see a much better result when you do it on the Intel architecture over the FX.  It is just a fact. 

OP will have a better experience with and i5 4440 + R9280X, then with a FX 63XX + R9 290 most of the time. 

It is not bullying.  I am simply using my own personal experience to help.

you may have miss understood what i ment by bullying i should of said alot of people pressure people into buying an intel system i didnt mean it to be direct at anyone in particular :) yes the phenom x6 was awesome and yes the i5 would be better but for the sake of a first build id say go with an amd build and test the pc gaming waters, did you ever have any thermal runaway issues with the phenom ii x6

you may have miss understood what i ment by bullying i should of said alot of people pressure people into buying an intel system i didnt mean it to be direct at anyone in particular :) yes the phenom x6 was awesome and yes the i5 would be better but for the sake of a first build id say go with an amd build and test the pc gaming waters, did you ever have any thermal runaway issues with the phenom ii x6

I still have a Phenom II X6 running in an active PC I use.  They were decent at the time, but not anymore.  The FX line is not much better.  I had my Phenom OC'd by and extra 1 GHz and it was okay.  My friends with i7 920s would still get much more stable FPS in the online shooter we played... steadily.

Running Minecraft will see a much better result when you do it on the Intel architecture over the FX.  It is just a fact. 

OP will have a better experience with and i5 4440 + R9280X, then with a FX 63XX + R9 290 most of the time. 

It is not bullying.  I am simply using my own personal experience to help.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MC2MQ7Okay so how badly will that cpu bottleneck my gpu

had no experiance with the 8 core so coul;d only speculate id imagine you would still get very good fps and make sure you have a decent cooler for that.

had no experiance with the 8 core so coul;d only speculate id imagine you would still get very good fps and make sure you have a decent cooler for that.

. Okay so what games could i play and what settings could i handle also how much fps?

The 8 cores have absolutely no effect regarding your FPS in games.  Most games do not use more than a single core, some use two... very few use "multicores" properly.

The single core performance is much more important when gaming.  The i5 4440 (3GHz) will outperform the FX 8320 (3.5GHz) in 99.99% of all games in existence.  Even if you overclock to 4GHz-4.5GHz, the Intel is still better for stable FPS in games.

There is no gaming advantage with the current AMD CPU lineup.

The 8 cores have absolutely no effect regarding your FPS in games. Most games do not use more than a single core, some use two... very few use "multicores" properly.

The single core performance is much more important when gaming. The i5 4440 (3GHz) will outperform the FX 8320 (3.5GHz) in 99.99% of all games in existence. Even if you overclock to 4GHz-4.5GHz, the Intel is still better for stable FPS in games. Ahhh, i see. So even with a small amount of cores intel is still better with games?

The 8 cores have absolutely no effect regarding your FPS in games. Most games do not use more than a single core, some use two... very few use "multicores" properly.

The single core performance is much more important when gaming. The i5 4440 (3GHz) will outperform the FX 8320 (3.5GHz) in 99.99% of all games in existence. Even if you overclock to 4GHz-4.5GHz, the Intel is still better for stable FPS in games.

So even if amd has more cores it doesnt matter because intel has better cores? Im really sorry that i am bad at computers

The single core performance is much more important when gaming. The i5 4440 (3GHz) will outperform the FX 8320 (3.5GHz) in 99.99% of all games in existence. Even if you overclock to 4GHz-4.5GHz, the Intel is still better for stable FPS in games.

So even if amd has more cores it doesnt matter because intel has better cores? Im really sorry that i am bad at computers

That is correct.