Opinion on "Caitlyn Jenner?"

via

I could care about how much crack the kardashians did this week, and i dont, but i really want to know your guys opinions on this. i was born a catholic but i really see no problem why someone shouldn't be able to live the happiest life they want? if none of you know what i am talking about, former father of the kardashians, bruce jenner, has a sex change and is now a woman, therefore goes by she and her just like any woman should be able too.

qqhjvl6pvhjtowizsz2b.jpg

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

ohboy.gif

Oh this thread isn't going to be pretty.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

Don't care.

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

My opinion is simple, but I don't want to get people mad. Therefore, I will say nothing.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Don't care.

this.  People do what they want who am I to judge.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

This thread is gonna get shut down quick. 

Having said that, I'd rather not voice my opinion of this topic.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

If you have the money, get the damn sex change. Who cares? What I don't understand is, why the fuck is it in the news? Who the fuck cares? People get sex changes every day, why is this one so important? 

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Don't know, don't care.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

ohboy.gif

someone had to make this thread eventually

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

can-o-worms.gif

smMi94g.gif

That is the funniest shit lol

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

My opinion is simple and straight forward.

WHY DO PEOPLE CARE?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Dont really care. Just a dude who is now a chick. dont change anything about my life. Live and let live. 

If you have the money, get the damn sex change. Who cares? What I don't understand is, why the fuck is it in the news? Who the fuck cares? People get sex changes every day, why is this one so important? 

My thoughts exactly.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Glad that she is able to be herself, that said....do not find her attractive at all, kinda gross honestly.

Even just as a woman she looks like an elderly person trying to maintain the look of being younger. 

But that's just my opinion, I have nothing against her, or any other transgender or transsexual or anyone really. And I seriously hope I'm not bashed because I don't like the way she looks.

thats-a-man-Baby.jpg

Kidding aside dont care trans anything/one does nothing to bother me, all the more power to them.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

See, here's my thoughts:

I'm all for trans and gay people, but there's something very simple you must understand about me,

I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON CELEBRITIES' LIVES

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

someone had to make this thread eventually

Not really.

It's a dumb subject. I didn't even know who this person was until they were being turned into clickbait on the news.

You're just letting the clickbait do it's job.

Being raised a Catholic myself... I just try to stay as far away from these matters as I damn well can, and care as little about it as I can.

In my mind, if you can just keep it to yourself and keep what you do between consenting adults, I'll just keep to myself.

I don't do signatures.

It's probably a big deal to her, but not to me, don't see why this is news, a little annoyed by all the media coverage.

The only reason it's getting covered is because a) yes, these sort of struggles are out there, some people really don't realize it. And b) cause she's famous

Seriously, if they gave a shit about trans they wouldn't cover just celebrities, just typical news bullshit where they only cover what gives them viewers and supports whatever narrative they want. In this case they probably think covering it means people will like them more, or that people really do think trans people and the discrimination they deal with didn't exist.

the world has more stuff to worry about than whatever bullshit the Kardashians are pulling this time.

that said "Caitlin" looks a lot like Captain Janeway from Star Trek Voyager

when-your-ex-husband-looks-better-than-y