New Mini-iTX Gaming RIG

@rafazafar would recommend do the hard pipe or requires a lot more work then the usual?

The hardpipe is tricky to get it right without mesing up the joins or weakening the piping or damaging the o-rings :) If you have the budget get some to practice, but for your first build i do not really recommend going for it. It does take a whole lot more work to make it look perfect.

If you still want to go for hard pipe, i recommend to use compression fittings first. Its bulkier but much easier to work with and more forgiving to mistakes.

The hardpipe is tricky to get it right without mesing up the joins or weakening the piping or damaging the o-rings :) If you have the budget get some to practice, but for your first build i do not really recommend going for it. It does take a whole lot more work to make it look perfect.

If you still want to go for hard pipe, i recommend to use compression fittings first. Its bulkier but much easier to work with and more forgiving to mistakes.

Alright i think hard pipe is a precipitate move. Thanks for the help! Should mark as solved? It is my first topic.

Alright i think hard pipe is a precipitate move. Thanks for the help! Should mark as solved? It is my first topic.

Welcome to LTT xD beware of internet-kids and audiosharks :) but they arent so common so its all good haha..

If you are happy with the answer then mark it. If not just let it be. Oh and best of luck with your watercooling adventure  :D