New Mini-iTX Gaming RIG

Hello guys,

Im trying to build  a new gaming rig for me, i have choose this parts: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LPXBt6.And im really new at this build computers so i want your help to make a good and small gaming pc. 

But the thing is, i love mini computers, and the one i really want is a water-cooled one.Do you guys know any really small case that i can do a full custom loop and looks great? I didn't show a part picker for this because a have no idea how to make one.And i saw this build in a PC-O5s form lian-li form the mod zoo and  is a good example o of a dream build:

lian-li_pc-o5s_mod_zoo_review_59.jpg

But when i was going to read the review at: http://themodzoo.com...-pc-o5s-review/there wasn't a single other image to look at, so i couldn't understand the review. 

To close this intro, if you can help me with the full water-cooled loop i will appreciate or if you don't a experience to talk about help me with mine SG13 build.

Thank you all, and sorry if a made any english mistakes im from Brazil and english isn't my native language.  :D

• The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card length of 267mm exceeds the Silverstone Sugo SG13B Mini ITX Tower Case maximum of 266mm.

Lol

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

• The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card length of 267mm exceeds the Silverstone Sugo SG13B Mini ITX Tower Case maximum of 266mm.

Lol

some sandpaper will fix that

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Lol

I thought that 1mm wasn't a problem, and in the newegg website they say 10.5' and in the silverstone website says that supports maximum of 10.5' graphics card.

I thought that 1mm wasn't a problem, and in the newegg website they say 10.5' and in the silverstone website says that supports maximum of 10.5' graphics card.

I just found it funny how it was 1mm to long

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

BitFeenix Aegis is really your only option Its slightly bigger than mini itx

Its not the best case in this price point yet the only matx system that can do water cooling hope that helps. 

Lol u guys.. xD

But yeah. Your parts look good. Just change to a shorter modular PSU, will help cable management tremendously.

I personally own a Silverstone SG08lite with a watercooled r9 290 in it. And an Inwin 901.

Man small cases are a bitch to work with but its so cute and neat and powahhh. Tho my budget is very limited, unlike urs.

Ps. I also use that mobo and seasonic 860w plat in my inwin901. Just remember to update the bios using a usb stick.

Long live small bricks of Powahhh..!

By liquid cooling in a small form factor do you mean AIO or customs?

I live in Brazil, in the hottest spot in Brazil to say the truth, here is almost 30 degree celsius all year, so me fear is the air cooled solution won't handle any overclock here. So i really want a custom loop for the beauty and temps, but i think AIO works too.

Watercooling is about $50 more expensive for quiet a better look. I updated your build and added an SSD will help alot

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TdPWLk

Get an I7 if your doing productivity or streaming if not an i5.

Here is where you can get your cooling kit clear tubing with red looks better yet is  more expensive go vice versa if you want to save $16. Also you can get the GTX 980 to also save money or get a Matrix GTX 980. If your getting the better option the 980ti wait until the after market coolers come out

Watercooling is about $50 more expensive for quiet a better look. I updated your build and added an SSD will help alot

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TdPWLk

Get an I7 if your doing productivity or streaming if not an i5.

Here is where you can get your cooling kit clear tubing with red looks better yet is  more expensive go vice versa if you want to save $16. Also you can get the GTX 980 to also save money or get a Matrix GTX 980. If your getting the better option the 980ti wait until the after market coolers come out

Thanks for the help, would you recommend do a full loop with video card, memory and HD?

Thanks for the help, would you recommend do a full loop with video card, memory and HD?

Memory is unnecassary same with HDD yet I recommend Video Cards as that will make then quieter and you can overclock them higher.

How about phanteks enthoo evolv ITX? Its perfect for water cooling, with support for 2 fans on top and bottom, and support for res and pump, and imo is a beautiful case.

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-EVOLV-ITX.html

Do you think is big case for mini itx form? The Aegis is a bit bigger and is a mAtx case. Im considering some cases look below to see the cases and size comparison.

Size comparison:

Sugo SG13: 222mm (W) x 181 mm (H) x 285 mm (D)

Enthoo evolv ITX:230 mm x 375 mm x 395 mm (W x H x D)

Bitfenix Aegis:205 x 470 x 480 (WxHxD)

Bitfenix Colossus mITX: 250 x 330 x 374mm (WxHxD)

RVZ01: 382mm (W) x 105mm (H) x 350mm (D)

Lian-li PC-O5S: (W)384mmx(H)465mmx(D)148mm

All values copy from manufacturer website.

If you have the money, a custom looks gorgeous and also for that Mobo you can get a full Mobo waterblock. 
But going with 1 or 2 AIOs is also ok. 
The SG13b and RVZ01(supports custom waterloop) are my case of choice. Smaller than the Phanteks and personally like the finishing on it better, but phanteks is probably much easier to work with since it is bigger.

If you have the money, a custom looks gorgeous and also for that Mobo you can get a full Mobo waterblock. 

But going with 1 or 2 AIOs is also ok. 

The SG13b and RVZ01(supports custom waterloop) are my case of choice. Smaller than the Phanteks and personally like the finishing on it better, but phanteks is probably much easier to work with since it is bigger.

The problem is i have NO ideia how to do a full custom loop in a case that small. I have some question like only a 240mm radiator will chill all the components and where will fit a pump and reservoir?

do you have a size limit? the phanteks is big to support watercooling, especially custom loops. it has mounts for pumps and reservoirs, without hindering airflow in the case.  

Well if you want easy custom loop go with the phanteks. But if you want to push the compactness limit go with rvz01, ddc pump, tiny rez, slim 240 rad, suitable fans, tubing, waterblocks. Just keep in mind its gonna cost roughly 500usd for the custom loop. And sfx PSU and the fact that u cant see any of it unless you leave it open or cut an acrylic side panel.

So its your call :) looks go for phanteks. Compactness rvz01 or sg13b

do you have a size limit? the phanteks is big to support watercooling, especially custom loops. it has mounts for pumps and reservoirs, without hindering airflow in the case.  

Limit size no, i just prefer a small size case. Phanteks looks the way to go.

Well if you want easy custom loop go with the phanteks. But if you want to push the compactness limit go with rvz01, ddc pump, tiny rez, slim 240 rad, suitable fans, tubing, waterblocks. Just keep in mind its gonna cost roughly 500usd for the custom loop. And sfx PSU and the fact that u cant see any of it unless you leave it open or cut an acrylic side panel.

So its your call :) looks go for phanteks. Compactness rvz01 or sg13b

What you think about the bitfenix colossus mITX? I will probably go with bigger one like phanteks ou colossus, because i don't think i have enough experience to work i such a tiny case(will be my first custom loop).

Limit size no, i just prefer a small size case. Phanteks looks the way to go.

What you think about the bitfenix colossus mITX? I will probably go with bigger one like phanteks ou colossus, because i don't think i have enough experience to work i such a tiny case(will be my first custom loop).

In that case i second the phanteks. Looks great and made for custom loops. Bitfenix is ok but somehow i never really liked the design, seems like alot of wasted space and bit pretentious. xD maybe thats just me.

In that case i second the phanteks. Looks great and made for custom loops. Bitfenix is ok but somehow i never really liked the design, seems like alot of wasted space and bit pretentious. xD maybe thats just me.

Thank you, i will go with phanteks. But you can advise how to choose tubing, fitting, reservoir and more water-cool parts? I have no clue where to start.

I would advice to start of with a watercooling kit. And then learn and change it up from there. EK has prett good kits and i like thier vardar fans, looks not so good but works well. And coincidentally they also have the full mobo block.
http://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits-cases/kits.html

Im starting to sound like an EK fan. XSPC looks cooler and swiftech maybe be better but ek is quiet newbie friendly. Use thier block finder thinggy on thier site to help you choose blocks.
http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/

Im not a a pro loop builder by any means but i rather not open a can of worms cus people here can get quite worked up fighting over the smallest details which yeah..is good but not helpful :)

Thank you, i will go with phanteks. But you can advise how to choose tubing, fitting, reservoir and more water-cool parts? I have no clue where to start.

If your getting the phanteks case get the micro atx version mitx one is much harder and doesn't look as neat. Yet even then I haven't seen too many watercolored PC for that case. So try your luck with the Phanteks cases.

If your getting the phanteks case get the micro atx version mitx one is much harder and doesn't look as neat. Yet even then I haven't seen too many watercolored PC for that case. So try your luck with the Phanteks cases.

I would agree but i wouldnt stress you over it. m-ITX just needs a little more work to look neat :) And i have a feeling that you are ready to put in some work into this. It will be worth it!

For sure, but i don't want any thing bigger then the phanteks mini.

I would agree but i wouldnt stress you over it. m-ITX just needs a little more work to look neat :) And i have a feeling that you are ready to put in some work into this. It will be worth it!

Agreed, like i said, i prefer a smaller size and i don't mind for the extra work and time.