Eye ware Protection | Gaming Glasses

So does those glasses really helps your eyes? I spend almost all day sitting next to monitor and my eye start to hurt more and I want to know it those glasses help? 

I was thinking about the Gunnar Optiks SteelSeries Scope as I like the design, but not sure that why am asking. I sure some of you guys using the same ones or similar glasses from Gunnar and I just want to know if there is any difference or does they all have same benefits? 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004FN1ADY/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=desktop-2&pf_rd_r=14D2B3RNMRMFEX3PNHKM&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=577047787&pf_rd_i=desktop

They do help by blocking the blue light I believe, flux works too but uses a good amount of resources and can be annoying. Try wearing cheap yellow sunglasses before to see if it helps or like the yellow tint.

blackshades on

So does those glasses really helps your eyes? I spend almost all day sitting next to monitor and my eye start to hurt more and I want to know it those glasses help? 

I was thinking about the Gunnar Optiks SteelSeries Scope as I like the design, but not sure that why am asking. I sure some of you guys using the same ones or similar glasses from Gunnar and I just want to know if there is any difference or does they have same benefits? 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004FN1ADY/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=desktop-2&pf_rd_r=14D2B3RNMRMFEX3PNHKM&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=577047787&pf_rd_i=desktop

Trun down the brightness of your monitor, make every hour a short break (3 min are enougth), and close your eyes from time to time a few seconds. Normaly do don't close your eyes ferquently enough when you stare at a monitor so they dry out and hurt at the end of the day. Cou can alos adjust your color temperture to ~2500 K so you have a more orange ligth.

And make sure scaling is rigth, so you don't have a blurry text to read.

This will do everything the glasses ever could. I'm not useing this glases, but I can't imagine they do really help. But there are a lot of smal tricks you can use for free.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil