windows 10 2 things i have found out that you may or may not of known.

ok to clear a few things up i have just spoke with microsoft to address a few issues. they have said the following, once you have got windows 10 within the time limit, you have it for life. you get a key thats yours to keep so you can reinstall after the free time windows is avalible for.  they also said for thoes of us that are or are planning on using win7/8/8.1 cracked o/s's that the upgrade is still free for a year and you can use windows fully but after 365 days you will be required to purchase a legitamte copy to continue using it. i also recomend that people wanting to go legit use g2a.com and buy a key for cheap and upgrade later when windows 10 is available

i also recomend that people wanting to go legit use g2a.com and buy a key for cheap and upgrade later when windows 10 is available

Not entirely sure that the entirety of g2a keys is entirely "legit."

I don't do signatures.

from what i understand they get their keys from people who get them in sales or in parts of the world that they go for cheap in, out of all the games etc i have had from their site only one key was bad and the g2a sheild ensured i was given another key that worked, but thats a little off topic lol.

from what i understand they get their keys from people who get them in sales or in parts of the world that they go for cheap in, out of all the games etc i have had from their site only one key was bad and the g2a sheild ensured i was given another key that worked, but thats a little off topic lol.

Bought an 8.1 key from G2A, and now I am back on windows 7 again as the key was disabled by microsoft. Microsoft stated that the key was used on a great many pcs at the same time. It isn't worth it to buy from G2A, and luckily I only lost £13 give or take. 

ouch well thats that one out the window guess il just have to pay the full price as im not a student

once you have got windows 10 within the time limit, you have it for life. you get a key thats yours to keep so you can reinstall after the free time windows is avalible for.

So I can do a clean install of my OS. SWEET! B)

@xTrekStorex @virtualTune @Napper198 @TheTiger

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |