Help me choose a headset.. out of these..

ledzz

Hey guys i'm considering a new headset, the contenders are Senheiser 598, 650 or Audio Technika ATH m50x or m70x, thanks

ATH M50x in a heart beat - though know that no mic is attached and you'll need to use a standalone unit.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I heard good things about the hd 598.

Why not cloud 2?

The 650 is obviously the best of those, but if you can afford the 650 it wouldn't hurt to consider other options in the price range.

The 650 is definitely technically the best headphone of the ones that you listed. I have one, and I love it. It's got some really great sound, so you should like it a lot. It has a pretty warm sound though, so if you want something that's more analytical, I would definitely go with something else. However, if you are going to be using these headphones outside, I would not recommend the HD650, since they are an open back design. I can comfortably listen to music from them when they are around my neck, so they definitely aren't ideal in that situation. Otherwise they are a great, and very competent can! Especially for something that has been around since the 90s. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

You mean headphones? Also the HD650s would be the best technically as @ stated. However it depends on what type of audio you are wanting. If you are wanting a closer to flat response then I wouldn't really go for the 650s' or m50x imo. I don't really have an opinion on the m70x however from what I've heard they are so much better then the m50x. HD598s are what I would go for of your list. Open-back are going to give you best sound.

I would go for Sennheiser 650 which is best headphone.

Just so you know, you don't get a prize or anything from having a lot of posts. Just in case your continued spam of useless noise was aimed at that goal.

Just so you know, you don't get a prize or anything from having a lot of posts. Just in case your continued spam of useless noise was aimed at that goal.

Yeah, I always see that guy spamming topics repeating the post like exactly before his with no logic or insight all the time.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Yeah, I always see that guy spamming topics repeating the post like exactly before his with no logic or insight all the time.

The only other thing I can think of is he means well but there's a language barrier. Sometimes he almost manages to have insight, but mostly it's parroting what somebody said more fully up-thread.

I am not considering to have the post count, just trying to give my suggestions for user's in this community from my view.