What is in your Steam library?

ker2015

Take a screenshot of your Steam library and post it on this thread! Bonus: what is your favorite game you have?

P.S I'm on mobile, so I can't post my Steam library right now.

(I'm bored)

games0bed2aeabb.png

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

:l

i was kidding, i edited my post

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Cant be brother screenshot tooo much http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrUnknownEMC/games/

Magical Pineapples

not at home but there's no need for screenshot because only 3 games ._.

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Cities Skylines

Dota 2

I am also on phone so can't post screen shot but my most favorite game I own is Dust an Elysian Tail.

And my most favorite game series is the Witcher.

not at home but there's no need for screenshot because only 3 games ._.

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Cities Skylines

Dota 2

*Plot twist* you have over 9000 hours in all of them! :0

I am also on phone so can't post screen shot but my most favorite game I own is Dust an Elysian Tail.

And my most favorite game series is the Witcher.

My fellow Tapatalk user, thanks for sharing! :D

I have too many games on too many Steam accounts and so taking screenshots of it all would be a pain.  In regards to my favorite game in the Steam accounts I have for my household it is hard to pick just one but let me say that my favorite all-time pc games include Half Life 2, The Ball and BIT.TRIP RUNNER.  Those are three games that stand out in my mind.  The first two I mentioned I have cleared but the last game mentioned, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, well I still have a long way to go with it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I have too many games on too many Steam accounts and so taking screenshots of it all would be a pain. In regards to my favorite game in the Steam accounts I have for my household it is hard to pick just one but let me say that my favorite all-time pc games include Half Life 2, The Ball and BIT.TRIP RUNNER. Those are three games that stand out in my mind. The first two I mentioned I have cleared but the last I still have a long way to go with it.

All about those extra CS:GO smurf accounts. :)

Nah, just kidding. Thanks for sharing your favorite games!

All about those extra CS:GO smurf accounts. :)

Nah, just kidding. Thanks for sharing your favorite games!

I have loads of accounts that were to be for my son and others who visited to play games on but they haven't gotten much use.  I also created a few accounts to place Humble Bundle games and more on that were already on the other accounts and thus needed a home.  I kind of intended to set up a few accounts for trade or sale eventually but I quit on that idea.  I also like having the multiple Steam accounts to earn Steam cards multiple times and transfer all the cards to one account and sell them making some money to buy games and DLC.  As for CS:GO smurf accounts please explain.  I don't know what that means.  I mean I know the game but not what you are speaking of.

I have loads of accounts that were to be for my son and others who visited to play games on but they haven't gotten much use. I also created a few accounts to place Humble Bundle games and more on that were already on the other accounts and thus needed a home. I kind of intended to set up a few accounts for trade or sale eventually but I quit on that idea. I also like having the multiple Steam accounts to earn Steam cards multiple times and transfer all the cards to one account and sell them making some money to buy games and DLC. As for CS:GO smurf accounts please explain. I don't know what that means. I mean I know the game but not what you are speaking of.

Smurf is slang for a high ranked player creating a new account to destroy low ranked players. It's a common term.

two words- goat simulator... nuff said

That's both your whole Steam library and your favorite game. :)

GTA V

Cities:Skylines

GTA is installed in Windows and Cities:Skylines in Linux.  R* is a bit behind the times, otherwise I wouldn't even bother with Windows anymore.

Smurf is slang for a high ranked player creating a new account to destroy low ranked players. It's a common term.

Thanks for explaining what it meant.  

That's both your whole Steam library and your favorite game. :)

naw i have other games like plague inc and JC2 skyrim city skylines...etc if my favorite game was by the amount of played time its skyrim by far i mean like close to 200 hours on the game according to steam

naw i have other games like plague inc and JC2 skyrim city skylines...etc if my favorite game was by the amount of played time its skyrim by far i mean like close to 200 hours on the game according to steam

Steam just counts how long you have had that game open, that includes menus.

-snip-

... is playing Calculator :D

A lot of games that nobody will ever play 

It should be public so take a look

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440