So I need windows 7 iso/disk. Would this be a good idea?

CM7

I have a few pre-builts/laptops that are windows 7 home premium edition. So I tried to use my keys to download windows 7 iso off Microsoft website with no luck. But I was browsing Kijiji and found this do you guys think it really works. I'm running out right now so I can't reply for a while.

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

It looks like it could be a good deal for the USB, but still why can't you download from the Microsoft Website?

I've never had a problem with downloading from there.

Sig under construction.

The Windows 7 downloads on DigitalRiver were also multi-versions, so this is probably the same. 

It looks like it could be a good deal for the USB, but still why can't you download from the Microsoft Website?

I've never had a problem with downloading from there.

I've been having problems downloading the Dutch version of Win7 from there too when I needed that for a customer.  I wonder if they they only let you download 8.1 anymore.

$20, wtf? Just DIY for free, or I could do it for you consider we live in the same city -_-

"Rawr XD"

So I tried to use my keys to download windows 7 iso off Microsoft website with no luck.

You can download an ISO from the /r/MicrosoftSoftwareSale download links (on rhs of page).

Here is the one for Windows 7 Home Premium

http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-7-home-premium-free-download-iso-32-bit-64-bit/

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

$20, wtf? Just DIY for free, or I could do it for you consider we live in the same city -_-

Really 0-0, I thought is was made by himself. But I kinda didn't really believe it much. Lol I love this forum. I can handle it thanks for the offer though.

You can download an ISO from the /r/MicrosoftSoftwareSale download links (on rhs of page).

Here is the one for Windows 7 Home Premium

http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-7-home-premium-free-download-iso-32-bit-64-bit/

Thanks this is going to help me out a ton :)

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m