"scrapyard wars" pentium ii

So I just got out of school and have time to mess around now, and thinking of something to do I'm gunna do a scrapyard wars thing of my own with all the pcs I have out in my barn. They're all old hardware, but I just wana see what I can do. I've got a bunch of Pentium 2 and 3 processors, and I know how to do all the hardware, but I'm not really sure how to do the software for all of this. I know how to do it on all my new hardware with iso ,ect, but is it the same process on this hardware. Does it even support USB booting? and Ive been looking for a Win98 ISO but they all seem fake. Does anyone know about working with software on this kind of stuff? Also I'm planning on

Either Pentium II 350 or Pentium III 450, both being Slot 1

The best ram I can get from my huge pile of it.

Best motherboard out of a large selection I have

IDE Drive, Floppy, and Disk drive.

Any help would be great. Thanks

So I just got out of school and have time to mess around now, and thinking of something to do I'm gunna do a scrapyard wars thing of my own with all the pcs I have out in my barn. They're all old hardware, but I just wana see what I can do. I've got a bunch of Pentium 2 and 3 processors, and I know how to do all the hardware, but I'm not really sure how to do the software for all of this. I know how to do it on all my new hardware with iso ,ect, but is it the same process on this hardware. Does it even support USB booting? and Ive been looking for a Win98 ISO but they all seem fake. Does anyone know about working with software on this kind of stuff? Also I'm planning on

Either Pentium II 350 or Pentium III 450, both being Slot 1

The best ram I can get from my huge pile of it.

Best motherboard out of a large selection I have

IDE Drive, Floppy, and Disk drive.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Just get some WIN 2k from ebay and install it from the cd, that will work for sure. Next problem will be getting all those old drivers.

I did my own scrap wars, got a 660oc, 2700k, noctua cpu cooler and a baller motherboard with 10x usb 3.0 ports :)

Cost: $0

Guy gave it all to me :)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

the old drivers will suck cus ill need some networking card, and win 98 is horrible with networking, and if it will even support my internet.