So much trash to collect onto your steam account, for only 3 euros

noisebomb44

So bundle stars have a reputation of selling a LOT of trash bundles for extremely cheap, and i love them for that, but this is just reaching extreme levels

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/sims-mega-bundle/

i love you bundle stars

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

all these suck. almost worth it. 3$ for a bigger Epeen

i might get 5 minutes worth of entertainment out every game though, and thats a lot over 12 games, thats an hour

might just be worth 3 euro

i can understand most of them, but seriously who the F*** plays "Warehouse and Logistics Simulator" :mellow:?

Seriously who? I want name and address  

"Screw YOU guys, I'm going hoeeme" 

i can understand most of them, but seriously who the F*** plays "Warehouse and Logistics Simulator" :mellow:?

everyone does, secretly

Christ, it could as well be renamed NerdCubed's Hell Master Collection.

altough there are many in the collection he has yet to conquer, and many they have forgotten to include

There are people who love simulator games, just saying.

Im a big simulator fan, but games like farming simulator are just ridiculus

i mean, i could do that myself, in real life without putting my life at risk.

also i dont really know if you can even classify most of them as real simulators, since they dont have any "advanced stuff" like the real weight of an tractor, or maybe dissasters on the farm, or even a stock market

Im a big simulator fan, but games like farming simulator are just ridiculus

i mean, i could do that myself, in real life without putting my life at risk.

also i dont really know if you can even classify most of them as real simulators, since they dont have any "advanced stuff" like the real weight of an tractor, or maybe dissasters on the farm, or even a stock market

it's still a genre people enjoy, the bundle is just not for you, not trash though :)

There are people who love simulator games, just saying.

I dont have a problem with simulators in general, just with "Warehouse and Logistics Simulator". I mean really? Really??? Might as well go work in an Amazon warehouse

"Screw YOU guys, I'm going hoeeme" 

I dont have a problem with simulators in general, just with "Warehouse and Logistics Simulator". I mean really? Really??? Might as well go work in an Amazon warehouse

along with goat simulator? Why don't just roll on the grass? :P

You're just not the target audience of the game, those are suited for older gamers who enjoy a sit back game, even a silly one, hell look at those facebook games. Let's all open our minds :P

I just bought it.

Don't judge me.

bundlestars is love, bundlestars is life

bundlestars is love, bundlestars is life

Only reason I got it was to improve my steam games number.

Now I have 35 games.

:/

along with goat simulator? Why don't just roll on the grass? :P

You're just not the target audience of the game, those are suited for older gamers who enjoy a sit back game, even a silly one, hell look at those facebook games. Let's all open our minds :P

I think that the targeted audience are people who think they are buying a real simulation game, with actual things to do, but instead gets a game that might as well be made in game maker for 10 euro

i mean, the backbone of every simulator is for people to get immersed into it, and let you live inside that world, and make a living with all the cool lategame stuff the game have, but when that world has wierd physics, with small objectives to complete before continuing onto the next level and only has singleplayer, its barely enjoyable to anyone, and makes people quit within the first minutes

Only reason I got it was to improve my steam games number.

Now I have 35 games.

:/

201, going towards 1000.

one day i will be at the top of the food chain, like so many others

201, going towards 1000.

one day i will be at the top of the food chain, like so many others

Damn 201!

Hopefully I get to your number someday.

I would play, seems fun to manage a warehouse really.

I think that the targeted audience are people who think they are buying a real simulation game, with actual things to do, but instead gets a game that might as well be made in game maker for 10 euro

i mean, the backbone of every simulator is for people to get immersed into it, and let you live inside that world, and make a living with all the cool lategame stuff the game have, but when that world has wierd physics, with small objectives to complete before continuing onto the next level and only has singleplayer, its barely enjoyable to anyone, and makes people quit within the first minutes

I disagree, as I said, you're missing the target, casual gamers who want to play a "simulator" without too much hassle and enjoy the theme it has. You're clearly not the target and not even the guy that want the most realist experience ever. It would be the same as trashing goat simulator 'cause it's not realistic :P

it's still a genre people enjoy, the bundle is just not for you, not trash though :)

they are made for people who like these kind of games

https://youtu.be/6KwX0Mpktv0?t=49s

altough i think farming simulator can maybe be enjoyed by some people.. some mentally ill people. Since they did add some new content in the new edition, which let you buy windmills and stuff, which would make a (sort of) endgame

they are made for people who like these kind of games

https://youtu.be/6KwX0Mpktv0?t=49s

altough i think farming simulator can maybe be enjoyed by some people.. some mentally ill people. Since they did add some new content in the new edition, which let you buy windmills and stuff, which would make a (sort of) endgame

Well I'm out, have fun, there's no sense talking with someone so open minded :P

I disagree, as I said, you're missing the target, casual gamers who want to play a "simulator" without too much hassle and enjoy the theme it has. You're clearly not the target and not even the guy that want the most realist experience ever. It would be the same as trashing goat simulator 'cause it's not realistic :P

altough goat simulator never tried to be a simulator, it was a comedy of a simulator game. but i guess farming simulator isnt that bad to be called trash, but the others like airport simulator and towtruck simulator are trash. There is no fun to be had with them, they are basically waiting game simulator, and i think that casual gamers would rather play a good game on their ps4, or gta 5 on the pc, rather than poke around in the trashcan that is "simulator" games. The only reson i think that someone would buy any of these simulator and have fun with them is if they wanted to go through the same torture as a famus youtuber did, which is not worth it in my opinion, since these games are really 20 - 5 minute games, then you have had enough for your entire lifetime

altough goat simulator never tried to be a simulator, it was a comedy of a simulator game. but i guess farming simulator isnt that bad to be called trash, but the others like airport simulator and towtruck simulator are trash. There is no fun to be had with them, they are basically waiting game simulator, and i think that casual gamers would rather play a good game on their ps4, or gta 5 on the pc, rather than poke around in the trashcan that is "simulator" games. The only reson i think that someone would buy any of these simulator and have fun with them is if they wanted to go through the same torture as a famus youtuber did, which is not worth it in my opinion, since these games are really 20 - 5 minute games, then you have had enough for your entire lifetime

Would you even play them? lol

Well I'm out, have fun, there's no sense talking with someone so open minded :P

have fun with your "simulator" games.

grrrr