I work at an electronic repair shop and...

WillFromGA

we got an order from Pizza Hut to fix 3000+ all in one computers. (Not in a week or anything like that, they send us about 100 at a time and takes about 15 minutes for each one to fix.) On some of the all in ones, roaches have gotten inside of them and have pissed on the power supply and I go in and de-solder and solder new capacitors on. If they can get inside of the computer, just imagine where else they get...

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Good thing I don't eat pizza from pizza hut.

#LittleCaesarsFTW!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

we got an order from Pizza Hut to fix 3000+ all in one computers. (Not in a week or anything like that, they send us about 100 at a time and takes about 15 minutes for each one to fix.) On some of the all in ones, roaches have gotten inside of them and have pissed on the power supply and I go in and de-solder and solder new capacitors on. If they can get inside of the computer, just imagine where else they get...

I wouldn't recommend buying food from them, because if they are inside the computers, what about the kitchen.....

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Good thing I don't eat pizza from pizza hut.

#LittleCaesarsFTW!

I feels, their prices are amazing.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Franchises coordinate and ship all there stuff to the same repair shop to fix their Pos machines?

....doesn't sound right IMHO. May be wrong but sounds bs. Most likely would just go back to the manufactor, that's how McDonald's does it anyway

Franchises coordinate and ship all there stuff to the same repair shop to fix their Pos machines?

....doesn't sound right IMHO. May be wrong but sounds bs. Most likely would just go back to the manufactor, that's how McDonald's does it anyway

The system is from Elo and we are the repair shop for in the south east for them.

My Computer

Beef Cake

I wouldn't recommend buying food from them, because if they are inside the computers, what about the kitchen.....

It's probably from their corporate offices.

It's probably from their corporate offices.

No, they have pizza dough computers so unless corporate makes their own pizzas...

My Computer

Beef Cake

I feels, their prices are amazing.

And their pizza is good too, especially when its been sitting in the fridge for a few hours :P

I know what I'm gonna live off of in college.. and end up dying from as well.. xD /s

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

And their pizza is good too, especially when its been sitting in the fridge for a few hours :P

I know what I'm gonna live off of in college.. and end up dying from as well.. xD /s

#Worth

My Computer

Beef Cake

No, they have pizza dough computers so unless corporate makes their own pizzas...

Not sure if sarcasm.

Not sure if sarcasm.

They do have pizza dough on the inside so it couldn't be corporate. Has to be the restaurants. It's not like it everyone of the Elo's that has it. It's been about 10 or so. So it could be from a huge Pizza Hut in L.A or two Pizza Huts from S.C or something like that.

My Computer

Beef Cake

They do have pizza dough on the inside so it couldn't be corporate. Has to be the restaurants. It's not like it everyone of the Elo's that has it. It's been about 10 or so. So it could be from a huge Pizza Hut in L.A or two Pizza Huts from S.C or something like that.

Oh. You didn't say in the computers, you just said they have pizza dough computers. I thought you were implying a computer just somehow printed out dough, hence my confusion.

Oh. You didn't say in the computers, you just said they have pizza dough computers. I thought you were implying a computer just somehow printed out dough, hence my confusion.

Oh,that's my fault:)

My Computer

Beef Cake