How to play Need for Speed (2005)?

Dubesta11

Is there any way to play this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Speed#Need_for_Speed:_Most_Wanted_.282005.29

I played that game somehow on our school macbooks, but I can't find it anywhere. 

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

You mean most wanted?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

It's a hard game to find - I had to buy the UK version off of Amazon. I did find it here for a ridiculous price. http://www.amazon.com/Need-Speed-Most-Wanted-PC/dp/B000COCAJI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432571660&sr=8-1&keywords=nfs+most+wanted+2005+windows&tag=linustechtips-20

EA used to have it on Origin and then removed it when the newer version came out.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

lol I have that game on my psp.   

idk how to play it on a mac tho. but my dad though he was getting chased by the police when I played it in the car xD

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

You mean most wanted?

Yes, the original one. I bought the new one thinking it would be as good but it turned out to be quite bad. Rivals looked great with the 60FPS mod, but the gameplay was limited. 

Yeah that game, but I need it for PC.

lol I have that game on my psp.   

idk how to play it on a mac tho. but my dad though he was getting chased by the police when I played it in the car xD

I also had the PSP verson, it was sooo bad. 

Emulate it?

What platform was it originally for?

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

It's on Origin for ten bucks.

https://www.origin.com/en-nl/store/buy/nfs-most-wanted-2013/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

EDIT: Woops that's the 2012 version

I wish they would make an enhanced version for 10 dollars, but this is EA :P

The Grey Squirrel

What platform was it originally for?

Gamecube would be the easiest. 

I wish they would make an enhanced version for 10 dollars, but this is EA :P

The only new feature they would add is 1000 coins for 10 bucks.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Let's say there's this thing called "sea thieving" that could "magically" give you games.

This is a very appropriate case for "sea thieving", a lot of developers think it's fine to "sea steal" games when their games are impossible or very hard to access.

And no, sea thieving is not pirating, one uses magic and the other uses illegal torrents, very different concepts.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Let's say there's this thing called "sea thieving" that could "magically" give you games.

This is a very appropriate case for "sea thieving", a lot of developers think it's fine to "sea steal" games when their games are impossible or very hard to access.

And no, sea thieving is not pirating, one uses magic and the other uses illegal torrents, very different concepts.

Uh, sure. I was just looking for the best platform to get it on I guess. Whatever means necessary to get the game files :)

The Grey Squirrel

Ebay.

Or ask the guys in the ships with the eye patch, legend says they may have what you want but I dunno.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Why is this game so hard to find??

because there is newer version on the market that is shit its called most wanted 2012 evry store threw the old one out of the window. Just to note the newer versio is not a hd version or anything like that its a completely new game whits its own story only problem was that it was called most wanted too >.<

Uh, sure. I was just looking for the best platform to get it on I guess. Whatever means necessary to get the game files :)

pc is the best platform to get it on the console version suffer from pretty shitty graphics and load times i have the ps2 version and its just garbage also pc version has modding

Why is this game so hard to find??

Because its a very old game thats not for PC. And not many people uploaded the game files from consoles. 

The Grey Squirrel

because there is newer version on the market that is shit its called most wanted 2012 evry store threw the old one out of the window. Just to note the newer versio is not a hd version or anything like that its a completely new game whits its own story only problem was that it was called most wanted too >.<

Thats not quite what happened, NFSMW was never on PC. They just designed a new (and not as good) game with a similar name. 

The Grey Squirrel

Thats not quite what happened, NFSMW was never on PC. They just designed a new (and not as good) game with a similar name. 

except it is on pc do you even wikipedia bruh dont google whit the name need for speed most wanted go whit need for speed most wanted 2005 you will see it is on pc as a matter of fact my friend had the game case for the pc version and we played it when we were kids do a bit more research next time m'kay

I own the PC version of the original Most Wanted.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch