Do You Think This PC Will Run Games Smoothly?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JjTHZL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is my first PC build ever! I have my money right here but first I want you guys opinions on how my PC will run! Also, leave me a link on how to overclock xD I don't really know about PC yet because I just started learning about it 4 weeks ago.

Yes. I have a similar rig and I can max 95% of games @ 1080p Ultra.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

This is my first PC build ever! I have my money right here but first I want you guys opinions on how my PC will run! Also, leave me a link on how to overclock xD I don't really know about PC yet because I just started learning about it 4 weeks ago.

Damn solid, why the dominators tho? You could get even more low profile ram and save a bit more money. I like everything except for the Razer Chroma :D 

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

thx! Also, can someone link me a video on how to overclock? I see a lot of videos on how to but it's hard to understand them :/

Damn good, but personally i say get a windowed case and change the memory to 8 gigs of hyperX fury white and 8 gigs of black

Maybe the RAM is a little overkill, other than that... Enjoy your beast ;) And yes, you will play +60fps Ultra in most of the actual games, but keep in mind some of them are a bag of sh*t in performance *cof* GTA IV *cof*

GL

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

*creates build with Core i7 and 980*

"will this run games smoothly"

;)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

*creates build with Core i7 and 980*

"will this run games smoothly"

;)

lmao sry bout that I dont really know about that much about pc :P

Go to Jayztwocents chanel, if you want to learn about how to overclock your stuff.

Way better than mine and mine runs smooth on high to ultra settings.

I go with Jays2cents on Youtube for over clocking tips.

EDIT

What he said^^^^

lmao sry bout that I dont really know about that much about pc :P

lol its totally fine, everyones gotta start somewhere :)

but to answer the question, yes, this computer will run basically anything you throw at

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

lol its totally fine, everyones gotta start somewhere :)

but to answer the question, yes, this computer will run basically anything you throw at

Alright then :D Ill get all my parts in June 10-15!

This will run very well, my only suggestion is to ditch the dominator and use the extra money to get an i7

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave life wondering how the hell you did it

will an i7 and 980 Run games smoothly?? depends if you are running at something like 4/5K but anything else it'll run super smoothly.

i mean for a 1500$ PC ....it better as hell run games smoothly O_o.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

*facedesk* Why do people always ask how their TOP OF THE LINE PC will run? My only suggestion is drop the Corsair RM power supply. They use cheap parts.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

*facedesk* Why do people always ask how their TOP OF THE LINE PC will run? My only suggestion is drop the Corsair RM power supply. They use cheap parts.

+1

@xInsanityy Drop the overpriced RAM and get a better power supply.  Here is an easy resource(power supply):  http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html

Click on "See Full Content".

Much cheaper RAM: 

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gskill-memory-f317000cl11d8gbsr

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gskill-memory-f32400c11d8gsr

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-memory-cmy8gx3m2a2400c11

Good price on this PSU, enough for two 980s:  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220gs0650v1

Yeah it's like worrying if a 12 Core Xeon and a Quadro M6000 will run blender okay xD.

Yeah, least go for a EVGA unit (do i even have to say it??) Corsair AX or CM V series :) or XFX XTR/Seasonic equivilent.

I've heard a mixed bag about the RM series.

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

I've heard a mixed bag about the RM series.

According to JonnyGuru, the capacitors and overall build quality are trash for the price

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

According to JonnyGuru, the capacitors and overall build quality are trash for the price

I've also heard a lot more blowups/failures of RM series PSU's than any other 80+ Gold Not heavily overpriced 750W PSU's.

isnt the RM a channel well build? might explain the inconsistency.

I've also heard a lot more blowups/failures of RM series PSU's than any other 80+ Gold Not heavily overpriced 750W PSU's.

isnt the RM a channel well build? might explain the inconsistency.

Yes. 

Really, you can't really go wrong with a 980 with 4G ram. SO, yeah, it'll beast games.

I hope you're not trolling OP, but that PC will sure run most games pretty damn smooth at 1080P.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Wheres the most important part of a gaming build?