ASRock

Normally I'd post this in the motherboard section but because I want to see ASRock as a company so I decided to post this here. 

Some years ago the hatewar against ASUS's cheap MOBO manufacturer ASRock was a big thing and the majority never used them. 

In a Video some day's ago LTT used an ASRock mainboard (

) for an awesome ITX build with a titan x. So my question is: Did they have a choice or was ASRock the single manufacturer of ITX x99 MOBO and did ASRock evolve over the time to something "good"?

Can we trust ASRock?

Why did the console player cross the road?......To render the building on the other side.

The perfect system is one with no users.

Apparently, ASRock nowadays is pretty good. I personally don't like the look of the UEFI, and apparently it's not as good as its competitors.

I've heard that ASRock was pretty bad a few years ago, but I've used two of their motherboards and both are very good quality, especially given their price.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

ASRock is up there with the big league like ASUS , GIgabyte , MSI in terms of features and reliabilty ... Just not so much with the UEFI BIOS looks ... 

I think there's a video comparing motherboards on LTT ... I would post it here but it's a three-part video so yeah :/ 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Yeah they were worse, but seems they learned from their mistakes, I'd say they are in the big league.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Asrock are getting better but their support is still average at best. Repairs for APAC need to be sent to Asia.

some companies are known not because being the best

AsRock were competing for low-mid range market just like Biostar, ECS, and Foxconn

there are more companies before 2010, DFI, Abit, Albatron and maybe dozen of others already out of market.

Their marketing team could use some help...

Poor and sad!

Why did the console player cross the road?......To render the building on the other side.

It's so painful to watch

could be a bad school project.... 

Linus has used their mobo in his server. Dual 10gb ethernet on mobo. That thing is high end.