What is HTC doing?

Could you rewrite That?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Not everyone is willing to spend a huge amount of money on a phone, so this gives them a similar look and feel to the htc one, just with reduced features and a lower price tag. It's similar to what apple is doing with the iphone mini.

They are none not to make mini's of their flagship like the OneX does not have a mini and if the are making a small phone they do it in a different line of phones.

I think my brain just crashed.  I don't have the computing complexity to comprehend this sentence.

What is HTC doing with the One mini? They are none not to make mini's of their flagship like the OneX does not have a mini and if the are making a small phone they do it in a different line of phones.

Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_mini_goes_official_with_43_720p_screen_dualcore_krait-news-6405.php

ok um................ i cant understand that 

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

Was it meant to be that hard to read?

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Wow almost an hour and a half later and this thread went absolutely nowhere.

We have IBM Watson using all of it's computing power to try and figure out what you're asking. We're also trying to rent some time off China's Tianhe - 2 to aid Watson in the computing.

We're having a hard time

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Not everyone is willing to spend a huge amount of money on a phone, so this gives them a similar look and feel to the htc one, just with reduced features and a lower price tag. It's similar to what apple is doing with the iphone mini.[/quote

Uhh.. "iPhone mini" does not exist..

I think he's saying that HTC is making a smaller phone but not actually using very good hardware compared to the One which it shares the name. This one is cheaper than the HTC One but nowhere near the same specs. Half the RAM, still no micro sd slot, slower CPU, lower res screen. And top top it off it's not that much smaller than the One.

Basically it's the same as the iPad mini, which came out after the iPad 3rd gen but used iPad 2 technology.

The iPhone mini (AKA cheap iPhone) is rumored to be based on the iPhone 4 and plasticy. Rumor, who knows for sure.

Not everyone is willing to spend a huge amount of money on a phone, so this gives them a similar look and feel to the htc one, just with reduced features and a lower price tag. It's similar to what apple is doing with the iphone mini.

Apple have convinced so many mindless people that there is only one phone that everyone should have, and that's the latest iPhone. Have that and you have everything. 

Introducing a cheaper option just kills that mindset. I honestly doubt the iPhone mini will even exist. This same rumor has been floating around for years and originated from a cheap knock-off iPhone. There isn't even an official confirmation.

Anyway I think what OP is saying, flag-ship is flag-ship. don't ruin that.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Anyone else reading his post then looking at the username? ThatTroll.... I have a strong suspicion he is trolling with that use of words. 

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I lol'd at the erudite comments

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Apple have convinced so many mindless people that there is only one phone that everyone should have, and that's the latest iPhone. Have that and you have everything. 

Introducing a cheaper option just kills that mindset. I honestly doubt the iPhone mini will even exist. This same rumor has been floating around for years and originated from a cheap knock-off iPhone. There isn't even an official confirmation.

Anyway I think what OP is saying, flag-ship is flag-ship. don't ruin that.

Yeah I didn't think it made sense. I just saw rumors floating around and figured it would be a similar thing. Even if apple was to release an iphone mini, I don't think it would be that popular unless it would turn out like an ipad mini. Either way, I do agree that a flagship is a flagship.

The One Mini isn't going to ruin the market for it's flagship One. HTC has always filled a niche for their lower end phones. As what Samdb has said, when the One X was released, the One V and one S were also part of their line up. They do not have a similar business model as Apple. Samsung is raking in massive profits from creating niches that otherwise have not existed, HTC is pretty much doing it the mainstream way. 

Primary: 2017 Macbook Pro 15 2.9GHz with Aorus GTX 1070 eGPU / 512GB nvme ssd/ Samsung 840 pro 256gb/ Samsung 860 pro 512gb/ Samsung 27" CHG70 144Hz/ K95 / Razer Deathadder chroma

Secondary [AMD FX 8350 4.8Ghz/Gigabyte 990fxa-u3 v.4/ Asus R9 280x dcuii OC/Amd radeon 1866Mhz  32GB ram/ Samsung 840 pro 256GB x2/Naga Death Adder 2013/ corsair k95/ Dell 2312HM x 2/ Corsair 750D/ Corsair RM850/ Winows 7 Ultimate 64bit Backup : [AMD Phenom II 965 BE/MSI 790gx-65/XFX Radeon HD 4870/6GB Kingston Hyper X 1600MHz/Intel 520 480GB/OCZ Vertex 4 256GB/WD Black 500GB/Corsair Plat 860W/CM Advanced II Black & White/ /MX 518/Vengence k95/ Samsung 2333HD/vista64]Server- Intel i3 3220T / Asus H61M-A/16GB Kingston HyperX 1600/Intel 330 60GB/2TB x 3 WD Black/Sony Bravia 40" LED/Harman Kardon AVR 260 & HKTS 20 speakers/Ubuntu 13.04/ Fractal Node 605] 

I wish all major companies made at least one mini phone and I don't consider the HTC One mini, a mini by the way. Half the size of the One would be mini. Not everyone wants to carry a phone that fills the average pants pocket.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.