noob trades,arent they fun?

origx36

just completed the summer getaway card collection.and beacuse i dont need it beacuse cards are stupid
someone gave my gta iv !

just for comperison my set was worth 1.5 $
and gta iv worth 5$

did some one ever did a noob trade with you?
do you ever did a noob trade(being the noob)?

what are you thinking about it.do you think its scaming ? or just a white lie?

i would have taken the game any day

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

in the long run those cards probably would be more valuable then the game.

thats not true,

the game will be back to normal and there are tons of cards out there

every card is like 0.15 bucks

thats not true,

the game will be back to normal and there are tons of cards out there

every card is like 0.15 bucks

But the summer sale cards will never come back, over time the price will get higher and higher as people use up cards to make badges, in the long run those cards will be worth may more, but that could be about 6 months

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Hell if anyone wants to noob trade with me, send me GTA IV or Infestation & Ill send you 2 dollars on paypal lol unless it gets taken be fast!

NinjaStyle013/NinjaStyle+ is my id if you do actualyl buy me either game Ill be infinitly happy.

The fact is everyone is a noob at something and if it is OK to take advantage of others then it is OK for others to take advantage of us, maybe when buying a car? a house? etc. I would give them a warning that what they are giving me is more worthy than they think, if they insist then it is their problem. I know a friend of mine who is really a nice guy but he is willing to say a half truth or not the whole truth to get something out of a stranger's hand for cheap, I don't respect that.

one of my steam friends asked 'could I have your cards'

so i just sent him the lot

Trading cards are stupid and should die.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Speaking of trading my son is now once again banned from trading as he uses the lag glitch in TF2 to steal from people.  On his birthday after many months of not being able to play I found out he was stealing from people again and so all the fun he had buying hats n stuff with Steam cash he got from my mom n me well it was all ruined. How about Valve fix trading in their gosh forsaken game so incidents like this can't happen.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Speaking of trading my son is now once again banned from trading as he uses the lag glitch in TF2 to steal from people.  On his birthday after many months of not being able to play I found out he was stealing from people again and so all the fun he had buying hats n stuff with Steam cash he got from my mom n me well it was all ruined. How about Valve fix trading in their gosh forsaken game so incidents like this can't happen.  

how about your son stops abusing the glitch..

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

how about your son stops abusing the glitch..

I agree he should but there is no reason why Valve can't fix this.  In fact just stop having trading and just make marketplace a more inviting area.  Heck have a chat there for people to talk about what people are selling things for.

Why would anyone trade in the cards for badges anyways, sell them and buy games.

I agree he should but there is no reason why Valve can't fix this.  In fact just stop having trading and just make marketplace a more inviting area.  Heck have a chat there for people to talk about what people are selling things for.

Trading is the whole point of TF2.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Cards are useless. I'm holding on to them hoping they will appreciate.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Why would anyone trade in the cards for badges anyways, sell them and buy games.

If everybody sold their cards, nobody would buy them. Money just isn't an issue for some people so they want badges. Also, there's rewards for creating badges, like:

• Coupons
  • DLC
  • Backgrounds
  • Emoticons
  • Profile Upgrades
  • Booster Packs

Well say the steam summer sale cards, think about how much they'll be worth a few months, to even a year down the line.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Trading is the whole point of TF2.

Then tell them to fix the way trades are done.  It doesn't work properly in it's current state.