Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro vs DT880 Pro

ngs455

They are my own conclusions, Mr. Moneybags.

Fair enough SSL.

Keep reading reviews and putting the reviewers words as your own in forums.  When you gather some cash, buy the headphones, and come up with your OWN conclusion maybe you can start talking crap.  In no way are the HE-400i's the "perfect" headphone, once again you would have to spend 1000 bucks, which is really not that much, so to say my statement is inane either means you are broke or you are in denial. The DT990's are BUDGET headphones IMO, 150-200 dollars for a pair of headphones is a budget pair of headphones and anything less is not worth considering IMO.  I am not Professor Audio, my username is TechSilver13.  Bring it on SSL, I can sit here and type all day just like you...MY INTERNET INTELLECT IS OFF THE CHARTS HOMIE!

A friend of mine had LCD-2, sold it and got HE-400i. Came away happier with the HE-400i.

I listened to the $500-550 HE-500 and decided i like it better than LCD-2

A friend of mine had LCD-2, sold it and got HE-400i. Came away happier with the HE-400i.

Impossible. LCD 2 costs more, so it must be better. Your ears are invalid.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Impossible. LCD 2 costs more, so it must be better. Your ears are invalid.

THIS! Kidding....everyone is different I just made a point to get good bass and non-recessed mids you have to spend a lot of money, really recessed mids is not a deal breaker for most people, that's why I recommend the DT990's. The HE series is great and anyone who argues that is clearly has faulty hearing :-)