Fragrance

JettyLT

Hey guys, so this topic is all about fragrance! 

Whats your favorite? what fragrance you want to have? how many you have?

I had loads of fragrance and its really hard to choose from but i think the best i own was dior homme intense,the smell is so good! And long lasting! Btw i really enjoy wearing dolce & gabbana the one perfume.Always geting compliments. Now i have chanel allure sports extreme(Every time im wearing this i get compliments)Really good perfume! Highly recommend it! Ralph Lauren- red polo intense(Really sweet,not my style,long lasting) Diesel only the brave tattoo(Cheap and very good!) 

I want to try creed aventus but i can't find it to try ;/ its such expensive perfume. ;/ 

Where do you spray your fragrance? 

P.S I know theres going to be lots of people posting about dolce & gabbana million :D 

I5-4690K 4.7GHZ/Corsair H105/16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133Mhz/Asus VII HERO Z97/Evga 980 Ti Hybrid(soon)/Evga G2 750W/NZXT H440/Samsung 840 250Gb/WD Blue 1Tb/Logitech G502/Corsair K70 Blue switch/Logitech z4/Dell u2414h/Sennheiser HD650 With O2 Amp and ODAC/Mic-ISK-CRU1

Rotting Meat

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Sweaty pits, it brings all the ladies running.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Aren't PC geeks suppoose to smell like day old Doritos, sweat, and damp basement?

I really only use whatever my wife buys me. Currently i use Euphoria by Calvin Klein. And I only use it for special occasions.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Some Playboy one. 

PC Dust.

Rotting Meat

Sweaty pits, it brings all the ladies running.

Did you guys hear those panties drop too?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

For me, its usually D&G The One, and sometimes Burberry London and Boss Bottled.

PS: Paco Rabanne makes One Million, not Dolce & Gabanna 

mine's fluctuated for a long time but I've settled on some older ones. Leau D'isseye by isseye miyake and Good Life from Davidoff. light spring like fragrances that aren't heavy.

Let me bump this up  :P

I don't use Fragrance that often ... But it would be light scented ... Probably something that is not too potent and not too light ... That's my Goldilocks zone ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I use one by David Beckham. My partner bought it for me :P

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350