Help European plz :D

SmirGel

So I'm thinking about ordering some t-shirts from USA but i'm interested what's the difference in these?

Shipping Methods:

• United States Postal Service  (1 pkg, 1.11 lbs total) (First-Class Package International Service**) $18.24
  • United States Postal Service  (1 pkg, 1.11 lbs total) (First-Class Mail International Large Envelope**) $18.60
  • United States Postal Service  (1 pkg, 1.11 lbs total) (Priority Mail International) $41.57

• United States Postal Service  (1 pkg, 1.11 lbs total) (Express Mail International) $52.24

• United States Postal Service  (1 pkg, 1.11 lbs total) (Global Express Guaranteed (GXG)**) $81.30

Now my question is this: what's the difference between 18$ and 81$ everything between that?

That's very intersting indeed. I'm not sure, but I presume the shipping time has to do with it ;)

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

I think it's just whether its signed for, has insurance, stuff like that. Not entirely sure, but that's my guess.

The speed and the way the packages are treated? I would go for the cheapest if you have no rush and t-shirts do not get damaged the way a computer would.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Speed and the way how it's shipped ( aircraft , boat etc ) The higher the price the better the CHANCE that the product will arrive quicker to you. The packaging is all the sameexcept for the second option the large enveloppe.

Interested in Business and Technology

Where you getting these T-Shirts, Jinx? then I wait the 3-5 weeks and pay the cheapest P&P.  Depending on what country your in you may have to pay Custom's cost over the p&p as well, so be cureful on how much your paying.

Cry Havoc!

Where you getting these T-Shirts, Jinx? then I wait the 3-5 weeks and pay the cheapest P&P.  Depending on what country your in you may have to pay Custom's cost over the p&p as well, so be cureful on how much your paying.

http://www.crustpunks.com/ from there I'm getting them. Yeah I know there will be custom maybe some 10€ top of that there's a internet calculator :P

So it's about speed mainly?

http://www.crustpunks.com/ from there I'm getting them. Yeah I know there will be custom maybe some 10€ top of that there's a internet calculator :P

So it's about speed mainly?

mostly its the speed then, flying your package so you get it faster is more expensive then letting it come after the carrier has more stuff to send to your country.  

Cry Havoc!