New keyboard or new headphones?

BigChimp97

Hi guys, so im stuck in a place where i would like a new keyboard and a new set of headphones but because i cant afford both i now have to choose.

I currently have the Razer Lycosa keyboard (the rewind media key sometimes just decides to get stuck for about 5 minutes randomly) and the Corsair Vengeance 1400 headset. I will have upto £150 for one of them and ive been looking at the Corsair RGB K70 and the AKG K612 pros, could anyone help me make a decision.

If you have any other recommendations on what i could get for the same amount of money then please add them!

Thanks!!

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

Which one bothers you the most?

Upgrade that one

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Which one bothers you the most?

Upgrade that one

^^ This

or flip a coin :P

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Headphones! I would rather give up my whole pc than get rid of nice headphones :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

personally  id go with a new keyboard (that's what bothers me most about my pc now , i dislike my apple keyboard lol)

so go with what you feel is more annoying , your keyboard , or headphones 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

dont buy headphones really bad for yer ears

I didn't know what to put here...

Well i really want to try proper headphones for gaming, because ive heard everyone saying "GET THEM THEY'RE BETTER THAN HEADSETS" so yah, but i also want to try a mech keyboard for the same reason, and my media key is the most annoying thing ever

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

dont buy headphones really bad for yer ears

no really if you can manage the sound levels right and not do what i did as a music enthusiast and music making hobbyist and crank the sound levels to 100 and put more gain from my EQ and blow my ears to oblivion no i have perm tinnitus and sometimes cant hear properly otherwise its fine but sometimes its hard to hear something

You could get a CM Storm Quickfire keyboard to save some money to put towards headphones later. There are some cheaper headphones you could buy, too, like Superlux HD681 EVO, Sennheiser HD518 or just check Massdrop.com for good drops.

You could get a CM Storm Quickfire keyboard to save some money to put towards headphones later. There are some cheaper headphones you could buy, too, like Superlux HD681 EVO, Sennheiser HD518 or just check Massdrop.com for good drops.

Ive always wanted a Corsair K70 though, so i dont really want to get anything less tbh, but i will look at those headphones :) thanks!