Best Keyboard and Best Mouse for under $50

Zain881

I just want to know which mouse and keyboard I should use for gaming and work(word processing and photoshop).

Thanks

Some of A4tech stuff is decent for the price. A4tech X7 is not a bad mouse on budget.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Yep.  Been using that set for almost a year .  Since the great coffee disaster of 2014 took out my Logitech keyboard.

I bought it thinking it would be temporary, and then go to the closet as a backup, instead I really have not felt the need to replace it.

Shall I get the devastator or octane bundle?

I've got 3 mechanical keyboards, 2 from razer and 1 corsair k70rgb.

For typing / coding, I'm faster and more accurate with my old Logitech K120 which is less that £10, awesome keyboard and I take it on contracts with me. No thrills etc, but love it.

q268759.jpg?_t=13729132646

If you want to spend the cash, go for a razer, the corsair k70 rgb or non rgb is shait, MX brown...... MX blue / green / black are best for typing... You will be faster typing on razer. I thought razer software was shait untill i tried corsair's.

As for Adobe Creative Suite, you wont notice any difference, unless you get a keyboard with macro keys (razer / k95), you will need to adjust your hand positions and comfort (takes about a day or two for working people).

For mice, I am Death Adder from Razer all the way, I'm on my 3rd. I used to take a logitch wireless mouse with me, but it has jittery signal (still not fixed +5 years later)....