New Keyboard help - narrowed down to 2

Hi Peoples,

So heres the deal,  

I need a new keyboard for work on Monday (lots of Excel work) and I have narrowed it down to 2 that will suite my needs almost perfectly.

First is the Cougar Attack 2 for $85   http://www.cougargaming.com/products/keyboards/cougar_attack_2.html

and Second is the Steel Series Apex Raw $79   http://steelseries.com/products/keyboards/steelseries-apex-raw-gaming-keyboard

I am leaning towards the Cougar Attack as its mechanical and has the Macro buttons situated perfectly, but I just cant find enough info or 

reviews to instill confidence to just go out and buy one now. 

If there is any other that someone can suggest then I'm all ears but it needs to meet the following....

1.  Cheap - Under $90AUD

2.  Have Macro keys along top - So I dont accidentally hit a macro instead of CTRL / SHFT ( yes, this happens a bit ) 

3.  Must record Macros 'On the fly' as work is real funny about any non authorized software

4.  Be in Sydney - as I need to buy this weekend,  ready for Monday 

5.  Full layout as I need the Numpad

There is a store selling the Apex for 20% off,  so it'll be around $64.  But the Attack 2 is Mechanical in either Cherry MX BLUE or MX BLACK

And there is a high chance I wont be able to take 'em for a spin before I buy to see what 'feels' better to me.

One of my favourite keyboards to type on was actually an old Alienware laptop chiclet one,  however, the Razer blade 14 chiclet keyboard I loathed using, and

I haven't used any mechanical switches before so Im not sure on the Blue or Black switches.  as I make a fair few typos I'm thinking the heavier rating of the blacks

may actually help this.

As you may tell there is a little bit of "unsureness" to the decision, hence why I am coming here for some experienced help..

So anyway,  thats my little story, and hopefully I haven't overlooked anything 

Many thanks :D

Fatty

Nerding it up since nineteen dickety two 

The Couger looks decent, blues or browns are nice for typing , browns are quieter and less clicky, blues are more tactile but might be loud if its an office

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I do not regret buying my QuickFire TK. The switches are soooo worth it.

It doesn't have macros, but a mechanical keyboard is a mechanical keyboard, so the Cougar should do the job.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Thanks Peeps,

I was eyeing off the Cougar but the fact I cant find any reviews is why I've asked here.

Well I spose theres only one way to find out :D

Baahhh Humbug,

Was just about to leave to grab the Cougar an found a translated site stating that can only program macros with up to 6 keystrokes :(

An the Steelseries cant utilize Macros without the software :(

Will just have to use my K40 from home till I find something else

Back to the ol drawing board 

I'll give you one you might want to look at later though:

Zalman ZM-K400G

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti