Ask a gay guy :)

It's hard to put them in any kind of order. So disregard the order because they are all epic voices. 

Fair enough :) I would've likely put John De Lancie somewhere on my list, but it's hard to single out epic voices from either gender lol

Fair enough :) I would've likely put John De Lancie somewhere on my list, but it's hard to single out epic voices from either gender lol

sorry it was only one gender, but ya know. i like men and stuff :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

sorry it was only one gender, but ya know. i like men and stuff :)

Don't apologize :P I limited the question for that reason, I was just saying for me since I don't have a particular preference for one gender over the other how it would be difficult to single out just 10 epic voices. I'd need at least 25 lol.

you haven't offended me but my intentions are to try to clear up misconceptions and things like that. I have posted a lot of other things that don't involve any LGBT issues. If we are to make the world a better place for everyone including people who are LGBT then we have to talk. Even if it something silly like this. See where I grew up, it was not in your best interest to be openly gay so I find the internet a great place to help people that are afraid to come out and such. 

See I love this forum and the people involved, I have been watching LTT since like 2009 and when the forum was up i Found it a great opportunity to express my interests in tech and interests in a sort of outreach. 

To sum it up, this isn't for attention, it's for everyone.

Hmm thank you, I understand. Thank you for your response :)

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Does rainy weather make you feel tired?

Sometimes, but that's mostly due to the lack of sunlight fooling your brain into thinking it's much later in the day than it actually is. :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Don't apologize :P I limited the question for that reason, I was just saying for me since I don't have a particular preference for one gender over the other how it would be difficult to single out just 10 epic voices. I'd need at least 25 lol.

lol :)

Hail Sithis!

sorry, lol I come from a singing background so I have t be more specific. Well on sheer speaking voices ill give a top 10, most of them are from the British isles :)

1 John Barrowman ( both of his accents)

2 Robert Downey Jr.

3 Hugh jackman

4 Russel Crow

5 Anthony Hopkins

6 Sean Connery

7 David Tennant

8 Patrick Stewart

9 Christopher Lee

10 Stephen Fry

YAY list is done. That was definitely a thinker :)

I like Brandon Keener. He was the guy who did the voice of Garrus in Mass Effect.

He also did this:

• 2 months later...

banana or apple?

Banana, definately.........tumblr_me18u076Xm1r9r1tpo1_500.gif

Hail Sithis!

black or white boy?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Sorry if it is already asked but I couldn't read the whole thread.

Do you have a lot of female friends? And do they ask you questions that they wouldn't normally ask a straight guy. I've seen in movies (don't judge me) that they share a lot more if they know that the guy is gay.

black or white boy?

Depends

Hail Sithis!

Depends

Shit, forgot about this thread lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Shit, forgot about this thread lol

same here XDDD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

hairy or hairless? :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Sorry if it is already asked but I couldn't read the whole thread.

Do you have a lot of female friends? And do they ask you questions that they wouldn't normally ask a straight guy. I've seen in movies (don't judge me) that they share a lot more if they know that the guy is gay.

Hasn't been asked yet :) No not at the moment, but in the past yes.

Hail Sithis!

Depends on where the hair is :)

Hail Sithis!

rofl, trust you to come out with that goddamnit :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What about you? :)

Hail Sithis!

Canon or Nikon? 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Depends on where the hair is :)

best. answer. eva

rofl, trust you to come out with that goddamnit :P

:DD

What about you? :)

doesnt matter to me ;)

best. answer. eva

:DD

doesnt matter to me ;)

There ya go!

Hail Sithis!

If you could have a three way with two other guys who would they be?

If you could have a three way with two other guys who would they be?

What about you?

What about you?

Jamie Sanders and some other guy that you don't know.  :P

and since you asked me, who would you pick? Obviously you're not just limited to guys.