Ask a gay guy :)

cool, That's probably the simplest help video I've seen in a long time :) .  The missus and I usually watch the TED videos and lectures on the social sciences.  Might be time to stop being an academic and start being practical B)

I would definitely recommend you sub to her channel. She is funny and informative and she is a professional. Hopefully this works :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Family guy or southpark? 

Both

American dad and Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law are my faves :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Family guy or southpark? 

What about you?

Hail Sithis!

I don't think she does that and I'm fairly sure that's not just me being on that side of the political divide. If that's how she was being used and how she wanted to conduct herself then she would have been something other than the minister for Climate and then the Finance Minister. Not a lot of social mileage to be had in those portfolios I think we can all agree. She's attacked on all sides for all of the above but she plays with a straight bat more than most.

For the non-Australians in this thread here's a bit of a taste of what I'm talking about:

In that video I feel both responses are legitimate.  The reality is that Joe hockey does not speak negatively about homosexuallity his concern is soley about children even though it is somewhat of a moot point in that debate.  The things about Penny I don't like is were she labled Joe hockey a racists because he said that a labor candidate was veitnamese, she didn't mention that he said it was good to see asians running for parliament, she didn't take into account that Joe was given bad information (you can't expect him know everything) All she did was accuse him of being a racists and making it sound like he thinks they all look the same.  All he did was say it was good to see a veitnamese immigrtant running for parliament. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Both

American dad and Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law are my faves :)

Have you watched Bob's Burgers yet? That show is amazing. Something totally different from all the Groening, MacFarlane, Parker/Stone shows that have been around for so long. That's not to say I don't love them all, but I was so glad I happened to come across it one day by chance :D

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

What about you?

South park 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Have you watched Bob's Burgers yet? That show is amazing. Something totally different from all the Groening, MacFarlane, Parker/Stone shows that have been around for so long. That's not to say I don't love them all, but I was so glad I happened to come across it one day by chance :D

Yeah I have watched a bit of that, it was pretty damn funny!

Hail Sithis!

I read it :)

Well I was not talking about just walking up to people and doing it randomly. I was more talking about networking and such. (not in the IT sense either :P) I was talking about places where people go to meet others, going to those places and doing it. that way the intent to be social is on both sides. Things like forums are a good place, I know you mentioned you tried that but I have had good luck making friends on this and other forums. I found my best friend on this forum actually @FireFox . Something serious eh? Well you have to start out casual to get serious so might as well start there. :) Hope I am helping.

Thanks for that!

Yeah, I was also giving the extreme example! But the thing is people go out in groups, there isn't that expectation of having someone buy us drinks from across the counter! At least I never met anyone who does that. Last time I went out with my high school friends we went to a bar after dinner and just talked about what was going on in our lives. That's the best chance to meet the friends of your friends.

About meeting your best friend here: Awww... Cute! (kids react reference) 

I met a few people on that forum, one of which I still see sometimes, one that turned out to be a lady colleague of mine in uni (but then left me for another school!). But I also met someone who, after a few days, snapped at me when I said I couldn't go out for a few weeks due to work and even un-friended me on facebook. Lot's of different people out there!

But the question isn't just meeting people. It's meeting available people and letting them know we are interested without risking being punched in the face! Everyone I know has or is looking for girlfriends. Anyways...

Can't we just skip to the part of the relationship where we talk about the infinity of the universe and our deepest emotions and where we share a deep understanding of each other?!!

And all input is valued, thanks!

Thanks for that!

Yeah, I was also giving the extreme example! But the thing is people go out in groups, there isn't that expectation of having someone buy us drinks from across the counter! At least I never met anyone who does that. Last time I went out with my high school friends we went to a bar after dinner and just talked about what was going on in our lives. That's the best chance to meet the friends of your friends.

About meeting your best friend here: Awww... Cute! (kids react reference) 

I met a few people on that forum, one of which I still see sometimes, one that turned out to be a lady colleague of mine in uni (but then left me for another school!). But I also met someone who, after a few days, snapped at me when I said I couldn't go out for a few weeks due to work and even un-friended me on facebook. Lot's of different people out there!

But the question isn't just meeting people. It's meeting available people and letting them know we are interested without risking being punched in the face! Everyone I know has or is looking for girlfriends. Anyways...

Can't we just skip to the part of the relationship where we talk about the infinity of the universe and our deepest emotions and where we share a deep understanding of each other?!!

And all input is valued, thanks!

Just give it some time, I'm sure you'll find a viable outlet for meeting someone. There is someone out there for everyone :)

Don't get discouraged, keep your head up and keep a good attitude. 

See, I have an apparent special gift of befriending guys who are 'straight' and getting really close to them but wishing for something more ( but respecting their orientation ) and then they come out as Bi but don't want anything to do with me in that way. It's disheartening at times but I guess it's life. 

You just have to put yourself out there and be serious about finding someone I guess. You have to start somewhere sometime. 

Hail Sithis!

See, I have an apparent special gift of befriending guys who are 'straight' and getting really close to them but wishing for something more ( but respecting their orientation ) and then they come out as Bi but don't want anything to do with me in that way. It's disheartening at times but I guess it's life. 

Well, either they're not actually bi or you're ugly. Most likely the first one. Give us a picture of your face so we can judge you.

Just give it some time, I'm sure you'll find a viable outlet for meeting someone. There is someone out there for everyone :)

Don't get discouraged, keep your head up and keep a good attitude. 

You just have to put yourself out there and be serious about finding someone I guess. You have to start somewhere sometime. 

I'm not discouraged. I gave up feeling bad about stuff a long time ago. There's too much going on to be sad about something like that.

I don't mind going home after work to a bunch of cats either! We can all snuggle in the couch watching episodes of Friends on DVD!  :lol:

Well, I guess it's their loss then, right?! Hugs to you sir!  ;)

Well, either they're not actually bi or you're ugly. Most likely the first one. Give us a picture of your face so we can judge you.

it's just me I suppose. I don't have an opinion on my attractiveness but I have been told that I am good looking. No pictures of my face for you, don't want you fapping to it.... out do I? Lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Hail Sithis!

I'm not discouraged. I gave up feeling bad about stuff a long time ago. There's too much going on to be sad about something like that.

I don't mind going home after work to a bunch of cats either! We can all snuggle in the couch watching episodes of Friends on DVD! :lol:

Well, I guess it's their loss then, right?! Hugs to you sir! ;)

awww thanks for the hugs :) that's a good way to look at things, but seriously you need to get some D at some point in your life ;) no pressure though.

Hail Sithis!

In that video I feel both responses are legitimate.  The reality is that Joe hockey does not speak negatively about homosexuallity his concern is soley about children even though it is somewhat of a moot point in that debate.  The things about Penny I don't like is were she labled Joe hockey a racists because he said that a labor candidate was veitnamese, she didn't mention that he said it was good to see asians running for parliament, she didn't take into account that Joe was given bad information (you can't expect him know everything) All she did was accuse him of being a racists and making it sound like he thinks they all look the same.  All he did was say it was good to see a veitnamese immigrtant running for parliament. 

Well, I don't think I'm going to agree with you much on that. I think Joe Hockey in that video was wrong but I think that has more to do with his party's position than his position. I've seen Turnbull say similar sorts of things on a range of issues including ones which would be pet topics of this community probably best to leave to other threads. Remember that a while before the video I posted the ALP position was against Gay Marriage and Penny Wong was criticized for not pushing hard enough....

http://youtu.be/S9hM--P_9BQ

So when I say that's the sort of public figure needed that's what I mean. Not a radical, someone who can be seen as a moderate who can talk about things other than being part of a minority.

As for the other bit, the vietnamese candidate who ran. I don't remember that particular bit but from what I do remember of that whole saga it probably ended up going better for the progressive side of politics. They all take those sort of jabs, I don't think it's worth reading too much into it. Plus after he didn't win he took a jab at Abbott for not letting him speak publicly during the campaign.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Well, I don't think I'm going to agree with you much on that. I think Joe Hockey in that video was wrong but I think that has more to do with his party's position than his position. I've seen Turnbull say similar sorts of things on a range of issues including ones which would be pet topics of this community probably best to leave to other threads. Remember that a while before the video I posted the ALP position was against Gay Marriage and Penny Wong was criticized for not pushing hard enough....

http://youtu.be/S9hM--P_9BQ

So when I say that's the sort of public figure needed that's what I mean. Not a radical, someone who can be seen as a moderate who can talk about things other than being part of a minority.

As for the other bit, the vietnamese candidate who ran. I don't remember that particular bit but from what I do remember of that whole saga it probably ended up going better for the progressive side of politics. They all take those sort of jabs, I don't think it's worth reading too much into it. Plus after he didn't win he took a jab at Abbott for not letting him speak publicly during the campaign.

Of course, it's not particular to any one side of politics and I think we can all agree on that.  For me though, It's not just the one case with penny wong, It seemed to me that everytime someone mentioned woman or homosexuality or imigration, If they weren't from the labor party, she would accuse them of being mysoginist, racists or homophobic.  Heres the article: http://www.news.com.au/national-news/federal-election/penny-wong-chides-joe-hockey-after-shadow-treasurer-mixes-up-nationality-of-liberal-candidate/story-fnho52ip-1226690644553

Anyway I hope you agree I think the type of person we need in the public spot light are people like Kenny everit, Elton John, etc. Non political people who make it abundantly clear that homosexuality is normal, Once it becomes a political football unfortuantely (In Austrlaian politics anyway) 1/3rd of the popultaion will dispute it simply because it was said by someone not in their prefered political party.  And yes, I think Australians are that shallow.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Of course, it's not particular to any one side of politics and I think we can all agree on that.  For me though, It's not just the one case with penny wong, It seemed to me that everytime someone mentioned woman or homosexuality or imigration, If they weren't from the labor party, she would accuse them of being mysoginist, racists or homophobic.  Heres the article: http://www.news.com.au/national-news/federal-election/penny-wong-chides-joe-hockey-after-shadow-treasurer-mixes-up-nationality-of-liberal-candidate/story-fnho52ip-1226690644553

Anyway I hope you agree I think the type of person we need in the public spot light are people like Kenny everit, Elton John, etc. Non political people who make it abundantly clear that homosexuality is normal, Once it becomes a political football unfortuantely (In Austrlaian politics anyway) 1/3rd of the popultaion will dispute it simply because it was said by someone not in their prefered political party.  And yes, I think Australians are that shallow.

I think we can agree to disagree about Penny Wong but I think we agree on the rest. So maybe it's best to leave it at that :)

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Does the Gaben turn you on? 

post-4768-0-92365800-1380547893_thumb.gi

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

it's just me I suppose. I don't have an opinion on my attractiveness but I have been told that I am good looking. No pictures of my face for you, don't want you fapping to it.... out do I? Lol

You do.

Does the Gaben turn you on? 

attachicon.gifcad-20130930-3a879.gif

HAHAHA nah :)

Hail Sithis!

Do bowel movements become easier the more you have sex?

no not really.

Hail Sithis!

I found my best friend on this forum actually @FireFox .

Aww <3

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

No pictures of my face for you, don't want you fapping to it.... out do I? Lol

Knowing you I'd say you would want that, also you should put that picture you showed me with the white fuzzy hat :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Shit, I hope I'm not one of them, but if so I think I explained the reason why I'm unable to think that way (wow I sound like a retard lol).

Shit, I hope I'm not one of them, but if so I think I explained the reason why I'm unable to think that way (wow I sound like a retard lol).

Wasn't referring to you hun :)

Hail Sithis!