How do I water cool a GPU?

Hello! How do I watercool my GPU: I have a 3-Way Titan X SLI build :D

Also, any kits for a Titan x 3-way that I can get anywhere (suggestions) thanks

I'm a noob for watercooling sorry.

Also! Where can I get hard tubing or soft tubing

P.S. How many Loops will this be

I want a CPU/GPU/RAM Water cooling and Idk if u need to cool ur motherboard or if that's even possible but yeah. 

Also, will I need a backplate and stuff? Please list what I'll need if you want and maybe if you want to be a great person ill give you good karma if you can link me stuff

You can cool your motherboards chipset but in most cases it's a waste of money as the chipset does just fine with the stock heatsink that came on the motherboard in place.

Question 1) do you have $500 US or equivlent to put into this project? if not I would back off of the MoBo and ram cooling for the time being.

Question 2) Where did question 2 go? I have no idea.

Question 3) Do you have any parts in mind that your trying to cool? If yes can you tell us the settings you are or are hoping to run them at?

it can all be one loop or many separate loops.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Is this legit man? If so pass some photos, personally you will need alot of stuff depending on your cases, and where you want to mount the pump/reservoir and how do you want to loop it and how much radiator you will have, if you are a noob dont GO FULL BLAST custom loop in your first build. What your Case/you budget/where you are based/clear tub/hard tub colour liquid there tonnes of option best off stay away from custom loop in your first built mate. 

Magical Pineapples

Hello! How do I watercool my GPU: I have a 3-Way Titan X SLI build :D

Also, any kits for a Titan x 3-way that I can get anywhere (suggestions) thanks

I'm a noob for watercooling sorry.

Also! Where can I get hard tubing or soft tubing

P.S. How many Loops will this be

I want a CPU/GPU/RAM Water cooling and Idk if u need to cool ur motherboard or if that's even possible but yeah. 

You should follow your own thread mate... if you want get notification of new post etc

Magical Pineapples

Question 1) do you have $500 US or equivlent to put into this project? if not I would back off of the MoBo and ram cooling for the time being.

Question 3) Do you have any parts in mind that your trying to cool? If yes can you tell us the settings you are or are hoping to run them at?

Yes I have more than $500 I can spend, well, do I NEED Ram cooling? If not I just want CPU/GPU. 

Parts in mind I want to cool: 3-Way Titan X SLI/5930K or 5820K, I HAVE NOT ORDERED PARTS YET! everything is adjustable.

Is this legit man? If so pass some photos, personally you will need alot of stuff depending on your cases, and where you want to mount the pump/reservoir and how do you want to loop it and how much radiator you will have, if you are a noob dont GO FULL BLAST custom loop in your first build. What your Case/you budget/where you are based/clear tub/hard tub colour liquid there tonnes of option best off stay away from custom loop in your first built mate. 

yes it's legit. I did some research and my pasts posts are done, I know parts like Pump, Resiovor, Radiator, Tube, Fittings and Fluid (want RED liquid so I can detect leaks Easily)

Also, only parts in mind are a circular resiovior and Red UV Liquid so I can detect leaks easily.