iphone 7 or S6

oThatsEric

contract is ending in october this year, just looking for some second opinions. If the iphone 7 doesn't come out this year as rumors suggest, probably gonna be an s6 :o

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

Do you want a phone or not cause if you want a phone get the S6 if you don't then get the IPhone 7.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Iphones had this advantage of being high build quality, smooth software phones, now android phones are high build quality and have smooth software, the only difference is twice the spec sheet. S6 is hard to even compare to iPhone 6. Iphone 6 plus maybe...

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Depends on what you like. I you like options, then Samsung. If you like simplicity, then the iPhone

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Erhm definetly not the Samsung S6/S6 Edge but if your talking of Iphone 7 why not the Note 5/Edge 2...

Groomlake Authority

What is your current phone?

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Erhm definetly not the Samsung S6/S6 Edge but if your talking of Iphone 7 why not the Note 5/Edge 2...

Definitely not s6? Why?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Wait for W10 flagship model from Microsoft.You might like it.

Do you want a phone or not cause if you want a phone get the S6 if you don't then get the IPhone 7.

of course i want a phone, just thinking about what to upgrade to later this year

i dont want anything bigger than a 5" screen  

What is your current phone?

an iphone 5

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

I wouldn't get either. Just get the best phone availible at the time. I personally don't like Samsung phones, and Apple can be restrictive (which is why I can't live without a jailbreak)

S6 is a 5.1 inch display :/

call it even lol

My last phones where Galaxy S3, then Lumia 830 and now iPhone 6 Plus... iPhone is the best of them, the only one who haven't gave me any problem in its two weeks. If you want total control over the phone, get an Android, If you want a good OS (But the worst App store) get a WinPho, If you want good build quiality in hardware and software... get an iPhone. Every one of them have his pro/cons... I recommend If you can afford an iOs Device, to get it.

But is just my opinion based on experience. Good luck!

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

Definitely not s6? Why?

Because the Iphone 7 could provide such huge improvements over battery life and camera quality to the S6 since they aquired those 2 new manufacturers that is. Anyways Iphone 7 is supose to go toe to toe with the Note line most of times no the S line :P thats why. S6 is a good phone but until the iphone 7 gets out meizu might even release a 10nm cpu the way they go lol.

Groomlake Authority

Because the Iphone 7 could provide such huge improvements over battery life and camera quality to the S6 since they aquired those 2 new manufacturers that is. Anyways Iphone 7 is supose to go toe to toe with the Note line most of times no the S line :P thats why. S6 is a good phone but until the iphone 7 gets out meizu might even release a 10nm cpu the way they go lol.

I don't see Apple improving that much, people with iphone 6 would be mad. because only 6s should come soon, not a complete overhaul again.

Spoiler

What's an iPhone 7?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

-snip-

Many people believe Apple is skipping the 6S for the 7 due to the complete overhaul possibility thats why.

Groomlake Authority

What's an iPhone 7?

Its a phone with a half eaten apple in the back and comes with materials and price tags to match, internally its not even worth the orchard.

Groomlake Authority

I don't see Apple improving that much, people with iphone 6 would be mad. because only 6s should come soon, not a complete overhaul again.

my thoughts exactly... i doubt they will beat an octacore amoung other things, and i still have a big issue with apple dropping the 32gb phones

Apple did the start the Gigabyte master race in the Iphone and they use Flash memory inside the phone at least :P so its quite advanced in storage solutions.

Groomlake Authority

Its a phone with a half eaten apple in the back and comes with materials and price tags to match, internally its not even worth the orchard.

So expensive it's literally the cheapest out of Apple, HTC and Samsung's offerings. But don't let logic and facts stop the Apple hate train.

post-58740-0-31026000-1431457731.png

post-58740-0-73074000-1431457731.png

post-58740-0-12025200-1431457732.png

iPhone

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii