Which phone do u think works better?

Which phone do you guys think I should get, I'm can't decide between the LG-G2 /,/ iPhone5S /and/ S4

help

I think you should get the G2 or the 5S.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

As a nexus 5 user I'm inclined to say the G2, but that's pretty outdated at this point. I would say the S4 for the screen size and hardware.

I don't see how the G2 is really that outdated, since the M8 is not considered outdated yet and it has almost the same hardware.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Same price range, really, so OnePlusOne, or if you can wait, OnePlusTwo. If I had to choose a phone now, G2 > S4 > iPhone. As for why: G2 functions fine with good specs. If I don't get that, the S4 is trivial to get to a AOSP ROM. I can't stand the battery life or OS of iPhones. 

@ battery life: I rarely, if ever, see people who use Android (and actually charged their phone the night before or whatever) ask for a charger, but I always see / hear people asking for an i[Device] charger.

G2.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I had an iPhone 4 batterywise had a solid day(measuring by constant wifi constant music on and taking photos all the time), maybe it's gotten worse, I just want a stable phone, if i get an android i'm gonna use my custom rom on it otherwise the apple would be generally less of a hassle to operate with but a little limited for my taste.

Also all my friends have S4-s and S5-s and all complain about battery lives so i don't know about the battery at all !

All of those phones seem to be dated to me.... especially considering every one except the iPhone 5S has TWO newer models after them at this point. If anything though, I vote S4 with a custom ROM or at least a  custom launcher. Never liked the buttons of the G2 (used the G Vista for a month and still never liked them, same button layout, different phone), and after my endeavor with the 4S, I've never liked the iOS or battery life. My Note 3 makes it much longer with far heavier use than the 4S did with a significantly lighter use (literally text/call/music (iPhone) versus games/movies/text/call/video recording/heavy GPS usage/heavy Bluetooth usage (Note 3)).

EDIT: Also a Samsung fanboy once Touchwiz and bloatware is removed. All phones were also used with root/jailbreak

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

I agree the phones are outdated but i'm not getting anything on a plan and a new phone costs like 700$ which is super absurd in my opinion for a mobile device, i could replace my gpu for that money, so those are the options i found out that the xperia z3 compact is also cool but i don't trust Sony enough to buy one of those.

Heyyo,

Grr iOS updates... I'd add in the stipulation that the phone needs to be on iOS 6... iOS 7 doesn't run well and iOS 8 runs even worse on the device.... my iPhone 4s was ruined by stupid forced iOS updates in order to use my carrier unlock sigh. I gave that phone to my GF and now she suffers from the WiFried issue. Fuck Apple actually lol, they broke that fantastic smartphone.

If you want Android? Are you buying a phone off contract by chance? If so? Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 is what I recommend. It's a VERY compelling phone package for your price range. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/ALCATEL-ONETOUCH-IDOL-SMARTPHONE-Unlocked/dp/B00V3U6FFK?linkCode=ur2&tag=selcmynd-20&sa-no-redirect=1

DEM FRONT FACING STEREO SPEAKERS YO!!! :o

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Which phone do you guys think I should get, I'm can't decide between the LG-G2 /,/ iPhone5S /and/ S4

For the price range of those, Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3

"Rawr XD"

If you want Android? Are you buying a phone off contract by chance? If so? Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 is what I recommend. It's a VERY compelling phone package for your price range. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/ALCATEL-ONETOUCH-IDOL-SMARTPHONE-Unlocked/dp/B00V3U6FFK?linkCode=ur2&tag=selcmynd-20&sa-no-redirect=1

Starts recommending the Idol 3 after I heavily advertise it on the forums gj

"Rawr XD"

Heyyo,

Starts recommending the Idol 3 after I heavily advertise it on the forums gj

Lol, so I watch a Kevin The Tech Ninja video and link it... and now you act like you're the king shit? Interesting. gj :P

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

The 5S would probably last the longest

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I got an iPhone 5s about a year ago. It's fantastic. I can use it one handed, it takes excellent pictures, and iOS 8.3 on it is super smooth. The battery life is the only weak point, and it's still enough to get through a day unless you use it a ton.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

One plus one is around 450 usd here and my roof is 300$