Should I buy individual parts from PCPARTPICKER.COM?

Go to solution Solved by Damikiller37,

You can't buy anything from PCPartsPicker. The website links you to other websites like Amazon to get the parts. So either buy it all from one place like Amazon or separately from wherever it is cheapest.

Should I buy individual pc parts from pcpartpicker.com or amazon?

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

You can't buy anything from PCPartsPicker. The website links you to other websites like Amazon to get the parts. So either buy it all from one place like Amazon or separately from wherever it is cheapest.

You can't buy form pcpart picker but use the merchants that it selects. Personally I only trust Amazon newegg and ncixus

I personally stick to certain places when buying pc parts. Amazon, Overclockers & Novatech. I just pick whichever one of those has the item i want, and at the cheapest.

You can't buy from pcpartpicker btw, it merely links you to retailers that sell the products.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You can't buy form pcpart picker but use the merchants that it selects. Personally I only trust Amazon newegg and ncixus

Oh.

Oh ok thats good.

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

Ohh lol. So pcpartpicker says which is cheaper, right?

Well you supposed to use it more as a guideline as to what you are planning to build and it will give you somewhat accurate prices from retailers. Quite often those prices might be inaccurate due to promotions and deals or simply price changes. This is why you should look around the most popular retailers in your area to make sure you are getting the best deal.

EDIT: Also you can filter the prices in PCPartPicker so that you either see the cheapest prices or prices from a given retailer. 

EDIT: Also you can filter the prices in PCPartPicker so that you either see the cheapest prices or prices from a given retailer. 

How

<p>

How

You can select shops you prefer.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I recently had a very pleasant experience with MacMall/PCMall.

Two months ago they had a special on MSI Z97 MPower MaxAC motherboards - about $90.00 US, so I ordered one.  It got backordered, and it took about two months to get it and ship it out.

The only problem was, when they shipped it they priced it at full retail (about $240 US.)  A couple phone calls later, and after sending them a copy of my original invoice they honored the sale price and credited me the difference back.

I've also had positive experiences with B&H and OutletPC.

how long does it take them to ship usually