Corsair H110 + H75 can they work on the same Loop?

Go to solution Solved by ThomasD,

Thank you all and i appreciate your opinions!!

So lets say, after the warranties expired, if i put a new pump with reservoir and connect the 2 Aio together so they can run in loop and not using the 2 pumps.

Can they work??

I mean the 2 pumps the will be turn off, only the new pump will work.

Maybe the hardest part is to connect the tubes because they are small but in theory it will work.

Can they work without having dysfunctionalities??

Thanks again, sorry for my bad english....

Radiators are radiators, hook up new tubing and a single pump and they will work just fine.

But I have to ask why anyone would choose that approach?  What you describe doing is building a custom loop using parts cannibalized from all-in-one devices.  Parts that really are not intended to be used in that manner.

Fine, if you are getting those parts for cheap, but if you are paying full price it would probably be better to buy all custom parts and build a system from scratch.   Your connections will be easier to make and much more reliable.

Hello, 

My question is, if the 2 All in one WaterCooling systems (Corsair H110 and H75) can be in the same loop.

My budget for watercooling was 260 euro, so i bought them and the nzxt g10 for the graphics card.

Can i connect them together with a new reservoir and a pump??

Should i buy only the reservoir and let both pumps working together,or the one?? 

Can i put them new tubes??

Its possible to do eny of those??

If yes, should i expect lower temps??

Help me please...

Sorry for my bad english.

They are not designed to be taken apart ever, so it's diy. If you do it well it will work. Should you ? no.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You want to connect the h75 to the h110? Nope that won't work. Look into the Rajintek Triton for that purpose

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

No, I don't think it is possible to do any of that..

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

It's a closed loop AIO, you can't expand it unless you're incredibly skilled with modding.

It is not impossible, but certainly would void the warranties.

You'd want to perform the operation of joining the two systems entirely submerged in water, or add in some sort of port that allowed you to fully purge the lines of any air.

But the biggest issue would be getting the two in-line pumps to play nice together.  Because if you didn't then, sooner, rather than later, one of them would kill the other.

It is not impossible, but certainly would void the warranties.

You'd want to perform the operation of joining the two systems entirely submerged in water, or add in some sort of port that allowed you to fully purge the lines of any air.

But the biggest issue would be getting the two in-line pumps to play nice together.  Because if you didn't then, sooner, rather than later, one of them would kill the other.

So lets say, after the warranties expired, if i put a new pump with reservoir and connect the 2 Aio together so they can run in loop and not using the 2 pumps.

Can they work??

Maybe the hardest part is to connect the tubes because they are small but in theory it will work.

Can they work??

Radiators are radiators, hook up new tubing and a single pump and they will work just fine.

But I have to ask why anyone would choose that approach?  What you describe doing is building a custom loop using parts cannibalized from all-in-one devices.  Parts that really are not intended to be used in that manner.

Fine, if you are getting those parts for cheap, but if you are paying full price it would probably be better to buy all custom parts and build a system from scratch.   Your connections will be easier to make and much more reliable.