tubing turning colors

hey guys so built my water cooling loop 3 months ago and my tubing is turning a light goldish yellow color the coolent is Ice Dragon Coolant white i i think its the out side but i cant tell. how bad is this?

hey guys so built my water cooling loop 3 months ago and my tubing is turning a light goldish yellow color the coolent is Ice Dragon Coolant white i i think its the out side but i cant tell. how bad is this?

Do you have UV lights?

Do you have UV lights?

no but i do have white leds in my tower that do get fairly hot

Do you have a silver kill coil or some kind of biocide agent in the loop? I could be some kinda of bio growth.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Is it decent quality tubing? If it's cheap tubing not a surprise at all if it's starting to yellow.

"Rawr XD"

it mite be a grow op happen in the tubes

CPU AMD 9590 -- 2x Titan X ---  RAM 32GB KINGSTON---PSU EVGA 1000 ------ HARD DRIVE 2TB WD BLACK -- MOTHERBOARD AMD 900 SERIE

RAZER CRACKEN ---------RAZER NAGA -------------------RAZER CHROMA

english is new language for me so forgive my many mistake / I have moderate autism so im not always correct 

Is it decent quality tubing? If it's cheap tubing not a surprise at all if it's starting to yellow.

i really don't think it's quality tubing.

Do you have a silver kill coil or some kind of biocide agent in the loop? I could be some kinda of bio growth.

and no i don't.... and if it is growth do i have to replace everything or just the coolant and tubing 

it mite be a grow op happen in the tubes

What the hell?

Are you serious?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

i really don't think it's quality tubing.

and no i don't.... and if it is growth do i have to replace everything or just the coolant and tubing 

If it's a bio growth in your system, yes, you will need to replace the tubing and make sure to thoroughly kill off anything inside the rads, res, and pump. When you redo the loop, make sure to add a biocide agent or kill coil. 

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

If it's a bio growth in your system, yes, you will need to replace the tubing and make sure to thoroughly kill off anything inside the rads, res, and pump. When you redo the loop, make sure to add a biocide agent or kill coil. 

okay thanks.