SSD 850 EVO No screws included

Supra21
Go to solution Solved by Jade,

Screws came with your case. 2.5".

I bought Samsung 850 EVO recently and no screws were included.Where i can find screws for the SSD?

I bought Samsung 850 EVO recently and no screws were included.Where i can find screws for the SSD?

It should have come with your case.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Screws came with your case. 2.5".

I hate it when you type a reply just to find that someone has posted it while you where typing...

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

I hate it when you type a reply just to find that someone has posted it while you where typing...

What I do: Type response, refresh in new tab, if no response, post. If there is: a) revise to improve or explain better, b) don't post.

That happens way too often than I like either. it kinda gets annoying ^_^ but yeh

you should never expect that an SSD, or HDD will come with screws. It's the Cases job to handle that.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

What I do: Type response, refresh in new tab, if no response, post. If there is: a) revise to improve or explain better, B) don't post.

It's just when you press enter and while it's posting you see "1 new comment added". ;)

What I do: Type response, refresh in new tab, if no response, post. If there is: a) revise to improve or explain better, B) don't post.

ha I like how it make a smiley instead of a b and a bracket

B)

Resolution is a word. 5 is a number.