RC Racing game for: VRC PRO!

i_build_nanosuits

Hey Guys!

I bought that PC game called ''VRC PRO'' on steam and i thought i should make a little video and share the fun with you!

In this video i do practice laps on 5 of the (IMHO) best off-road tracks available so far for this game (some of these are DLC...

off-road tracks pack available...still many off-road tracks available within the base game as well)

There are a lot of on-road tracks as well...and nitro cars and trucks. (i much prefer off-road, and electric vehicles)

The game is VERY fun and addictive... the physics, the way the cars react on the tracks as you can see in the video it makes the whole game

very fun to play and quite realistic i think.

It looks fun? that's because IT IS!...it looks tough...yes you guessed it!

(Watch in HD !)

Hope you enjoyed the video, there's a Free to Play version of this game available so you can try it out

you have unlimited access to some tracks and some cars with this: https://www.vrcworld.com/about/

Sorry for my bad driving, i'm not very good yet, and i picked ''not so perfect laps'' so that you can see how the cars react to crash and stuff...

Feel free to ask if you have any question(s) about that game...i do not get anything off of that, this is not advertisement or anything,

just a good gaming experience i wanted to share.

Thanks for watching, hope it might interest some of you!

Please note: you really want a gamepad to play that game...keyboard is nearly impossible to do.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Yeah.. For a second I was wondering "where is the video?"

Are there only off road tracks or are there many different types of races?

yes many types there is on-road as well...and nitro and electric cars and trucks...its awesome ill repost the original post once the video is up you'll see it's awesome!(IMHO)

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

wow! nobody gives a fuck lol i knew i should have put GTA V in the title... :P

eh ive played it, game was dull as dishwater and microtransaction hell.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

seems interesting then checked the dlc holy shit microtransaction hell

yes many types there is on-road as well...and nitro and electric cars and trucks...its awesome ill repost the original post once the video is up you'll see it's awesome!(IMHO)

Does it have drift? Seems like you can't flip the car?

Does it have drift? Seems like you can't flip the car?

yes you can flip in fact i flipped a lot times on the video and yes you can drift all you want.

Also the video does not really make the game justice...it looks a lot better running at 60FPS with DRS from 3840X2160 to 1080p.

eh ive played it, game was dull as dishwater and microtransaction hell.

seems interesting then checked the dlc holy shit microtransaction hell

microtransaction hell? you buy the base of the game and then you can or not buy extra you'd want...i only like off road so i bought the game and only the off-road track pack cause i wanted them...there is even unlimited free to play!...

EDIT: oh ok i see where you guys coming...the game USED to be microtransaction based but now since it's available on steam they put all the game there along with 4 available DLC...DLC add some cars or tracks but they do give you a bunch to begin with...i think the game is now much cheaper than it used to be...they used to even have monthly fee on this.

Edited by i_build_nanosuits

yes you can flip in fact i flipped a lot times on the video and yes you can drift all you want.

Also the video does not really make the game justice...it looks a lot better running at 60FPS with DRS from 3840X2160 to 1080p.

Ah I was on works WiFi and not ment to be on a tech forum ;)